Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just Win

cangull

Today is the day, pulses racing already in hope and anticipation. Am wishing Jeff, Glen and the entire Club the very best of luck today all we can do on this last game is play to the best of our ability and finish the season with a win. It's another thanks for yet another great season. smile.gif" border="0

The website team at CanveyFC.Com would like to add our support to that Vic. Regardless of what happens this afternoon, it's been a great season and has captured the imagination and admiration of fans from over the place.<p>Best of luck Jeff and the all the boys (and Frances). Do your best today and thanks for a great season.

Were you one one of those mute supporters at Villa Park.

Trying to catch up with the shouting now, is not going to win you the Trophy mate.

Try a dictionary man, I never did rate cars for correcting someones inability to spell.

Ohhh how silly of me. you were trying to show off the fact that you have a lap top that you have managed to learn how to use but of course you still can't spell. A bit of advice, when you do find your way into the Dr.Zbungle unit, see if they have any of those english courses for the inmates.

FGR what a sad creature you are! Your 'messages' (for want of a better discription) remind me of the agony of a horse I witnessed being castrated, after the deed it too kept banging it's head against a convenient post! why don't you try a brick wall instead!!

We may at last find some sense within!