Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Paulo GNFC

Tamworth vs Fleet Latest

More to the point the fleet have scored from 3!!! yes you heard it here first 3!! crosses!!!!!!

now thats a formation and some credit goes to Andy here for completely chanign the line up and the way we played(i presume!!)

Well done ANDY

Lets make sure we get it right at home now - 2 wins this week against Daggers and Scarborough certainly shouldnt be out of the question and perhaps the side will start to relax a bit more once again if they can get those extra points on the board and a gap to the bottom 3.

Quote:
Stu M said:
Subs are O'Reilly, Strouts, Shearer, Evans and Pinnock.

No Haworth - curious decision but at 3-1 up, I ain't arguing! Northwich losing, as are Farnborough.

COME ON YOU REDS!

Rob was rested because he was on 4 yellows and a yellow today would have put him out of the Cup game. Spoke to him at half-time and he was fine about it. He said he was looking forward to playing with Oli.

Unfortunately, Rob Owen's booking means that he will miss the Notts County match.

Quote:
No Haworth - curious decision

With Oli cup tied for Notts County, I think that Rob was kept out the team as another booking would have meant he would have been suspended for the Notts County game, and we could have had a striker shortage in front of the cameras.

Pity Rob Owen was booked today ( harshly IMO ) , as chatting to him afterwards I think that means he does now miss the FA cup game. Shame that he could miss the big televised game, seeing as he as arguably been our best player of the season.

Quote:
Slartibartfast said:
Shrews 4 : 0 Hereford

putting our 0:3 in context...maybe we should give Shrews more credit and a bit less stick to our boys.

It finished 4-1, but you're quite right Slarti - Shrewsbury are an excellent side. Plus, their attendance today, undoubtedly boosted by a traditionally healthy Hereford away support, was a whopping 6,585 - no wonder they say it's a league of two halves. frown.gif

Talking of attendances, Leigh's at home to Exeter was 630 - so with the gate at 30 over 600, that makes a £60 donation to Exeter's plight.

Even more of a shame for Rob, really. He's one of only three players that are still with the club, that played against County in 2000. The others being Francis Duku and Matt Lee.