Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ashford Sunday Side

Steve McC

I am only able to update the Sunday fixtures on the website as and when the information is available. The West Middlesex Sunday league sometimes only give a weeks notice of forthcoming games. It's not an ideal situation I know but there is not a lot I can do about it.

Come on, Tone. Finger out, son!   ^_^

In Tone's defence. I understand he doesn't always get told of changes to our first team or under-18 games. and I admit I'm never prepared enough to check the programme before kick-off to notice any fixture changes and announce them over the tannoy. A recent example was the midweek cup tie against Enfield Town, which I didn't advertise over the sound system because I couldn't find it on the website and Tone hadn't been made aware of the new date.

In defence of our esteemed Vice President, he does post all changes to fixtures on the Club website, but it is easy to get everything right, such as referring in the Programme as the Leatherhead fixture being a MCC game rather than an SCC game.

I think everyone does well to keep everything up to date, - Alan, Phil, Tony to name but three, but Gareth's eye for detail is missed by many.

I apologise the programme is purely my fault .. although it isn't SCC that would be Southern Combinaton Cup but SCC - Surrey Senior Cup.

Archived