Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

27th & 28th January Matches

The rules for the Surrey Senior Cup (page 23 of the current County handbook) state that the deadline for signing on players eligible to play in it, is 12 noon on the day preceding the match (rule 9 a 1), not 7 days. .They must also be registered with the Club's "parent" league, so simply being registered for the Youth or Reserves does not count.

However, in the case of postponed matches it is only those players eligible to play on the original date for the tie in question, who can play. (rule 9 a vi).

Think the Ref was a homer,how come the Molesey 4 was not sent off,when hitting a Windsor player in the face?

It was the no8 (Dre Grobler) in fact in that incident you mention Smudge. As he has previously been a Fans Focus XI representative then he gets an automatic let off. :)

Edited by TRS

Late Winner for us.  Probably the first real pressure match in this years run in.  With Cove and Molesey both winning last night having to travel to CWU on a Wednesday night having to win was always going to be tough.

Probably a worldy that beat Pearcey too ;)

Looking forward to BG's report as well.

Wood 0-1 Cambo - Report here - http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/collierswoodunited1874/301423/Matches/report/5690993

Unfortunately, Manny didn't choke on his doughnut after the game  :P

Sorry couldnt make last night Chris.  Hopefully catch up again soon.

Shame. Game was everything we expected. 

Looking very tight at the top IMHO.

Late Winner for us.  Probably the first real pressure match in this years run in.  With Cove and Molesey both winning last night having to travel to CWU on a Wednesday night having to win was always going to be tough.

Probably a worldy that beat Pearcey too ;)

Looking forward to BG's report as well.

Like you Krooner I wasn't at the game, so a bit difficult for a match report.  :P

Even if I was at the game, and did a match report. one only gets ridiculed, so are we actually surprised that posters have left this forum over recent years...  learn't recently that less said and not to voice any opinion is the best way ahead on this forum........listen and not be heard ! ;)

Shame really because thats what I thought forums are about...!

Indeed they are however when you express an opinion you must also expect it to be challenged by others otherwise you have a closed mind :)

thought you were big enough and ugly enough to be able to cope with that.

Indeed they are however when you express an opinion you must also expect it to be challenged by others otherwise you have a closed mind :)

thought you were big enough and ugly enough to be able to cope with that.

I'm always open and appreciate other peoples (posters) comments/opinions otherwise what are forums use ?  Perhaps Vice-versa could be considered ;)  

Certainly big and ugly enough, but one can take so much of being ridiculed on nearly every post I make, its childish, petty and certainly not intelligent, so can understand why posters have left this forum.

Football is the most opinionated sport and I certainly don't mind banter as I find it amusing which some posts are on here.

So its listen and not be heard.............for now that is  ;)

I'm always open and appreciate other peoples (posters) comments/opinions otherwise what are forums use ?  Perhaps Vice-versa could be considered ;)  

Certainly big and ugly enough, but one can take so much of being ridiculed on nearly every post I make, its childish, petty and certainly not intelligent, so can understand why posters have left this forum.

Football is the most opinionated sport and I certainly don't mind banter as I find it amusing which some posts are on here.

If 2 posts in 3hrs is listening,god help us.This forum is far from dead as you infer,has as many hits as ever.

Some people will always be more sensitive than others, it's what makes us human. If people dish out stick and can't take it, well that's a bit rich, but as long as you don't take this...or life, even, too seriously no harm is done.

I don't agree with some of what many people say on here and disagree with much of what some people say. Despite this, I rarely take it personally...which is just as well.

Childish, petty and not intelligent are, of course a matter of opinion...and matters of  opinion are what a forum is about, I'd say

What really annoys me is the army of non posters who are not man enough to come on here and have a debate,I know one club that has a guy reporting everything that is said if it aint agreeing with his mates club,how the feck can you win with these losers if they don't join in,what a weird world we live in so many jealous and bitching kents,sorry Rother but i had to use the K word  :D

If 2 posts in 3hrs is listening,god help us.This forum is far from dead as you infer,has as many hits as ever.

Just as a matter of interest, so how many times have you left this forum crying after your midnight rants talking gibberish saying thats it i'm not coming back ????   Unfortunately you did come back !!!  :P   FACT