Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cobham FC now a farce!

Chris you keep mentioning these "twists" what are they please? Smudge I can give you the first letter of my name as I fear for my life from these "bouncers" last night it begins with E

Or you could send a personal message?

The constitution upholds last nights vote. The state the club was left in, lack of finance and future and their conduct justify why the vote went against the old guard. Don't rely on rumours and lies as set out at the start of this thread. Football will always be the winner and truth will always shine bright.

The constitution upholds last nights vote. The state the club was left in, lack of finance and future and their conduct justify why the vote went against the old guard. Don't rely on rumours and lies as set out at the start of this thread. Football will always be the winner and truth will always shine bright.

What a load of utter shite!!!!

So to make a decision can the President and Chairman and secretary vote or are they just titled positions,in theory the committee are meant to be made up of paid up members and are the ones who are supposed to vote ?only asking as i don't know the constitution of non league clubs.

Edited by duncs

I think the 70 players and the existing Cobham members meeting, should be held again at a neutral venue like our Staines Lammas Race nite this Saturday at the Lucan Pavillion Laleham #ShamelessAdvert

I think the 70 players and the existing Cobham members meeting, should be held again at a neutral venue like our Staines Lammas Race nite this Saturday at the Lucan Pavillion Laleham #ShamelessAdvert

Judging by the speed that cobham fc has been taken off the real members the race night has all ready been run!!!!

Every cloud Phil. Quality post

Every cloud Phil. Quality post

So are you telling me they have no affiliation to the club? they turn up mob handed vote everyone out they don't want and change the locks and take over!! Hell and hand cart come to mind