Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cobham FC now a farce!

Players have to be members of Clubs,to partake of an after match drink.

How about the members clubs refuse to play them till Surrey fa sort this sorry mess,this lot have been looking for a base for a while now apparently and I'm led to believe this might have been tried elsewhere before!!

Surrey FA/Combined Counties League are barred from intervening by Court Order.This is a Civil matter.

Yes loop you could be right,remember the Mayor of Simpleton/Adam King had his sights set on Sheerwater,if I believe right.

Edited by Smudge

Surrey FA/Combined Counties League are barred from intervening by Court Order.This is a Civil matter.

Yes loop you could be right,remember the Mayor of Simpleton/Adam King had his sights set on Sheerwater,if I belief right.

I remember Smudge, just can't get my head round someone just walking in and changing the locks!! Would like to know what the council think about it

I remember Smudge, just can't get my head round someone just walking in and changing the locks!! Would like to know what the council think about it

The whole matter has been fully monitored by Elmbridge Council and is currently with their legal team.

Can't say any more.

Why should posters reveal their names?

duuuhhhh so as we know who they are and to make them accountable for what they post,if i came on here as sh1tstirrer and said anything about anybody then i wouldn't have to justify what i say cos i am hiding behind a pseudonym  

Why should posters reveal their names?

No reason whatsoever.

The nature of this thread is debatable to say the least.

We are talking about a football club and a football venue.

The County FA and the CCL cannot/will not comment as it is partly sub-judice but we can discuss the potential fallout for all parties and the league in general.

I would like to say so much but fear reproach and/or sanctions by various parties!  :ph34r:

I am happy to speak on this matter via PM if I know you however! 

Yes loop you could be right,remember the Mayor of Simpleton/Adam King had his sights set on Sheerwater,if I believe right.[/quote

They did try, they also posted an add on the clubs behalf saying we were paying £50 a week. We had a good pre season turn out until I pulled a number of players into the changing rooms and explained they would not be getting paid and their kit pack for the season was going to cost £75.

Think you may have been with me loop.

No reason whatsoever.

The nature of this thread is debatable to say the least.

We are talking about a football club and a football venue.

The County FA and the CCL cannot/will not comment as it is partly sub-judice but we can discuss the potential fallout for all parties and the league in general.

I would like to say so much but fear reproach and/or sanctions by various parties!  :ph34r:

I am happy to speak on this matter via PM if I know you however! 

So it does matter then Chris if you know who the poster is  ;) Sent you a PM by the way.

Yes loop you could be right,remember the Mayor of Simpleton/Adam King had his sights set on Sheerwater,if I believe right.[/quote

They did try, they also posted an add on the clubs behalf saying we were paying £50 a week. We had a good pre season turn out until I pulled a number of players into the changing rooms and explained they would not be getting paid and their kit pack for the season was going to cost £75.

Think you may have been with me loop.

Correct mate

ame="Young Veteran" post="1972913" timestamp="1423075767"]

Correct mate

Any chance of the ff numpty coming on here and telling us what his agenda is?

Orabator - the director of football - held the same position with Elite side Battersea Ironsides a few years back I believe.

Absolutely disgusting what's happened in my opinion. Not sure how this can be allowed to happen. I clearly don't know the whole story, but why didn't the existing committee just not turn up, thereby not opening the club and therefore there would be no meeting? Also, if the FA knew about this, were they there to oversee matters?

Have you ever been in court before a Judge,where the opposition is represented by £1000 a day Barrister and you as a mere mortal have to speak for yourself in defence,well this is what happened.Any sensible person would of contacted the FA for advice,which happened in this case,Clubs do pay their fees yearly,in Cobhams case 105 years.To be met with we are sorry we cannot help as you are not a STANDARD CHARTERED CLUB.POOR SHOW INDEED.Have you ever had the lease to a Club,where licensed drinks are sold,you want to lock up,but are prevented from doing so,even after you have phoned the Police who arrive, to then allow the people  ,who you want to leave,too change the locks on your Club.POOR SHOW INDEED.Have you ever been asked to provide a list of who you will have attending the meeting 44 in Cobhams case,only to be outnumbered 2 to 1 by people shipped in from London suburbs,coinicidence CHINNY CHIN CHIN AMONGST THEM,watch out AFC Croydon Ath. you may of signed a wrong un there.Have you ever had the backing of Surrey FA and the Combined Counties League as to the way your Club has been run over many years,105 to be exact,yet they are barred from commenting or aiding a very well respected man,who has been in ill health over a few months,most recently in hospital with serious heart problems,yet not a phone call/E Mail offering any help or assistance during that time or since SHAME ON YOU BOTH,YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR ORGINISATIONS,more so as HUMAN BEINGS for not doing so.Cobham were ordered by the Court to open up their premises for this meeting if they had not,they would of been in contempt of court,and been fined or found in contempt,not a small amount either,they may still have to pay costs of £6000.So to sum up,Cobham FC have been put into this position,by people who think they are very clever,with backers with previous history of bad practice in football.SO MY MESSAGE to all Clubs beware of the Orabator and his bullshit,give UKFFC a wide berth at all times.Now this may be a strange thing to say but BACK KEN REED AND HIS COBHAM FC to the hilt over this DEBACLE.Farleighs game will not be played at the Leg of Mutton this coming saturday,as the new incarnation has no right to be there,as the Elmbridge Councils lease for L.O.M. is held by Ken Reed.Unless by a miracle Marchant and Ruggles are in charge.Any other people there will be treated as Trespassers and asked to leave.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!FOR THE MAN AND THE CLUB

Edited by Smudge