Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues V Met Police

Hope to get a big crowed at New Lodge this coming Saturday 7th Feb.

We need our supporters/spectators to pull together and get behind the lads on the pitch.

I'm not in to all this praying malarky but i do hope someone upstairs gives us a fair crack of the whip and let's us actually get a game on Saturday.

Hope that our Saturday DJ plays none of that LUTHER vanDross stuff.  :P 

After the day we had when the Witham game was called off may I suggest a 12:30 meet in The Blue Boar then move to The Crown for 13:30 before wending our merry way down to the ground?

All Blues fans are, of course, welcome as well is the Met Police fan. 

Thoughts?

Will the turds vArsenal game be shown in the clubhouse before hand ?

Lads are meeting in the Boar and watching the hammers in the crown. Not sure if the signal/connection is fixed yet in the clubhouse. It was pretty jumpy at the last game on Tuesday last week.

Lads are meeting in the Boar and watching the hammers in the crown. Not sure if the signal/connection is fixed yet in the clubhouse. It was pretty jumpy at the last game on Tuesday last week.

Thanks BB for the info ...Im meeting TC & Mick the greek it could be a long day (last man standing )

My moneys on TC !

Erm, no they're not.  West Ham are playing on Sunday...

Erm, no they're not.  West Ham are playing on Sunday...

Ya and some of us are watching it in the Crown.  Check me out getting a date wrong.  :P

Edited by Brightside Bloke