Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GOODBYE

Just thought I would say goodbye for another year or so as I do not not chat to fans from LOWER LEAGUES :-) It has been fun the last few days and I hope I have not upset to many people it is just a game at the end of the day :-)<p>Just one bit of adivce but I dont think you will like or act on it SACK YOUR MANAGER and more fans and teams may like you. as you have to admit he is very SMUG ? and get someone who is a pro coach not just able to buy the job.<p>GOOBYE LOSERS :-)

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CANV:

<strong>good idea... oh hang on we have a coach already.. farewell loser i hope your next season is moderatly more sucsessful than the last one has just been</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Don't you mean less Canv? <p> wink.gif" border="0

Is this FGR twat serious? Accusing Jeff of being smug. Wasn't it their 2 managers who thought they only had to turn up at Villa and collect the silverware. Now thats smugness for you.

Well you LOST. YOU will get over it one day.

As for the Ryeman premier, there are at least 7 teams in this division far worthier of a place in the conference than your mob. Gravesend will rip you apart next season.

Make the most of your time in the conf I think next season will be your last.