Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Winning ways continue!

kevchenko

A 5-1 win at RPS this afternoon following our 4-1 last week.... I was still sorting the old car out so missed this one as well so I better stay away for the moment :P And Molesey lost which is handy with their games in hand :greenapple:

Top performance with goals from Bitz, Samad, Rob and 2 from Flem. Man of the match was Tommy.

We will just keep plodding on and see where it takes us.

Well done All!!!

There's some massive fixtures over the coming weeks for all the top 5, whatever the outcome at the seasons end There is and will be no takeing away the standard of football these boys are capable of, they are a credit to the Management and are showing the standard and style of play which is the way it should bs played, Brian Clough once quoted if the ball was meant to be in the air the Sky would be Green!!! Never has there been many more a true fact !!!

An excellent performance throughout the whole game, despite a brief blip just after half-time.

Pity that we had a below average attendance (80, excluding a certain Committee Member's dog). Many clubs in this division would eat our hands off for our support, both in terms of numbers, humour, respect for our opponents' good play, and vocal support.

The down side was the sending off of an opposition player for alleged headbutting, who then tried to do an 'Eric Cantona' as he left the field of play on a red card, but was shepherded off by his team colleagues. Well done to the away 'keeper for preventing a confrontation with a handful of supporters at the Tank End, on his way off.

Despite their heavy loss, Hartney Wintney's team took it in good grace and chased every ball.

Although he wasn't the Man of the Match overall, Samad Kazi was excellent and gave the opposition defence nightmares throughout the game.

Nice to have no complaints about the Match Officials for a change.

Looking forward to seeing more of Sam Buffour and another full 90 minutes of Samad (rather than several sub appearances).

However, feet on the ground, we go again at 0-0 on Tuesday night against CB Hounslow at The Orchard. Nothing must be taken for granted, but I hope we take a good following on what I hoped to be a relatively mild evening.

Stuck at work today, so missed this afternoons game. Although was pleasantly surprised when during the course of my shift, spoke with a Westfield player who informed me that they had beaten Windsor 2-1.

If he told you, he'd have to kill you!

Great display by the lads today. Deserved to win by more. 

I'm not allowed to comment on sendings off these days, but their village was definitely without its idiot for this match. Surely a lengthy ban is in store for such ridiculous and inappropriate behaviour. Besides, I think he picked on the wrong supporter. My money would have been on our lad!

Hartley Wintney and Frimley Green have really made a name for themselves this season in our league, for the wrong reasons - and yet, what's been done about it? Such a shame the CCFL's ditching three teams in Division One for ground grading issues when we have teams who can't control themselves or get a full team together who'll stay in this league regardless. Some spineless 'decision making' by those in charge, I'd say.

What a fantastic display by Ashford , capped off with a 25/30 yard screamer from Rob Curtis, all the players had excellent games I could not pick my man of the match , nice to drive home with a massive smile on my face. 

Was this game on par when Ashford played away to Cove?

Didn't make the Cove game so can't comment SG.

When we were asked our Man of the Match in the boardroom after the game, everyone said a different player!

It could have gone to any number. I went for Samad , best game for us since his return I thought, but can't argue with Tommy either. Well done to Tyler for playing after feeling ill before the game. Commitment!

Excellent football that was very enjoyable to watch on a pitch that with the games and weather it's had on it, is a credit to the grounds team!

Archived