Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games chances Saturday??

I've just seen our pitch, and looking at the current rain outside and forecast tonight and tomorrow I think there is more chance of shitting in the queens hand bag than playing football Saturday.

Not often I've said this during the current season but I have to agree with you.

Our Beverley End goal area is waterlogged and with more rain tomorrow I am not sure if we can get it sorted in time.

Not often I've said this during the current season but I have to agree with you.

Our Beverley End goal area is waterlogged and with more rain tomorrow I am not sure if we can get it sorted in time.

If we were due to play today, we would be off!

I've just seen our pitch, and looking at the current rain outside and forecast tonight and tomorrow I think there is more chance of shitting in the queens hand bag than playing football Saturday.

So game on then lol

How's it looking for tomorrow mate?

To be honest yesterday I had no hope at all, but I went there today we couldn't get on it to roll or mark out but it looked a lot better. We are going down at 8.30 in the morning to do work on it, I'm quite hopeful.

Ash Utd v Chessington & Hook, pitch inspection will be needed tomorrow as there was still several biggish puddles on the pitch when i left at 5pm, but a dry night & maybe we could be in luck

I'm sure we will be ok for tomorrow v Hartley Wintney. Programmes produced and forecast is good enough for us at the sponge that is High Road.

Pitch inspection at 11:45

Still some snow on the ground at the moment but how boggy the pitch is would be more of a concern