Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay Town v Kingstonian (Home) & Aveley (Away)

Billericay Town v Kingstonian

Ryman League, Premier Division. Saturday 21 February 2015.

New Lodge, Billericay, Essex.  3:00pm

This match is very much dependent on the weather.  Tuesday and Wednesday were dry but it rained last night and there is some rain forecast for Saturday.  If the pitch was dry enough for the ground staff to get on it then we might have a chance. 

Kingstonian away was a good day.  Decent clubhouse, great ground and a good result, 2-0 goals down early on with Ryan Scott getting his head to a corner and Dylan Casey levelling in the second half after the Blues broke at pace and in numbers.

Aveley v Billericay Town

Essex Senior Cup, Semi-Final.  Monday 23 February 2015.

Mill Field, Aveley, Essex.  7:45pm

Despite the fixture list on the official website Billericay will be making another trip to Mill Field, this time in midweek when getting there and getting back will be even more of a ball-ache if you're on public transport.  I won't be bothering!

Aveley are 9 points off the play-offs in Ryman 1 Norf.  They've beaten Wivenhoe Town, Chelmsford City and Thurrock to get to the semis of the Essex Senior Cup.

Seeing that Grays was called off and we have a shed load of rain and other shite coming this afternoon and evening... As well as showers tomorrow... I think you have more chance of staring out of your lounge window than standing pitch side at Aveley

I can see more grass and less concrete through my lounge window than I would at Mill Field.

Archived