Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I want my licence money back!

after all you never even gave them your name did you?

Loosely - You have been badly mis-informed, all the children have my name

Loosely - You have been badly mis-informed, all the children have my name

How is that possible Rhodesly when you never married their mother? Interesting that you do not dispute that the person who has forgotten to inform TV Licensing of a change in details is in fact you.

You are so full of sh it Rhodesly.

How is that possible Rhodesly when you never married their mother? 

What has that got to do with anything in this day and age, anyway we fully intended to get married but never got around to it, I explained all this to your wife when she used to phone me at all hours of the night in a seemingly depressed state around about the time you were having your 'break'.

So you lied then? Why don't you just come clean the first time around? Honestly Rhodesly, you are so transparent and easily sussed out.

Yay verily, the Knight of Saint Amanda shall wield the Sword of Truth, Justice and There's No Smoke Without Fire in his quest to right this foul injustice!

Down with Auntie !

And just look how many of their former stars are now, or have been 'doing time'  !!

:bolt:

So you lied then? Why don't you just come clean the first time around? Honestly Rhodesly, you are so transparent and easily sussed out.

Funny you don't touch on your wifes depressed state of mind at the time and explain why she constantly used me as a shoulder to cry on, it's hardly surprising that our mutual friend got fed up to the back teeth of her advances and gifts prior to her return to your open arms with her tail firmly between her legs, I know exactly how he must have felt.

:lol:  Priceless Rhodesly. Caught out making up stories about TV Licences and a daughter you were 'helping' you turn to making up stories about my wife.

Oh dear Rhodesly, the things I could share about your wife's endless conversations regarding you, the neglect, the abuse, strange men, etcetera etcetera etcetera.

But then, how can we be sure that members really want to read about that on these pages? Maybe they can PM me if they want more details. Form an orderly queue fellas.

:lol:  :lol:

Two already! Gosh you wouldn't think people would be that interested. Still, the truth is so much stranger than the fiction. What to tell them now? An episode or two or the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?!

:D  :D

Dear dear.

Edited by Loose

Oh dear Rhodesly, the things I could share about your wife's endless conversations regarding you

From contacting her on Facebook you mean, that's really sad and says it all. The things I could post on here from our mutual friend where, for example, your desperate wife bombarded him with phone calls 24/7, gifts and regularly turned up un-announced on his doorstep from Lancaster, it was a novelty in the beginning but that soon wore off, the only thing that was of any real interest to him were the Morrisey tickets she bought.

Phone calls Rhodesly, reverse charge from Denmark! We didn't mind, she needed someone to talk to.

Dearie me Rhodesly, I honestly don't know why you think anyone would believe your made up half truths. Why don't we get your 'Mutual Friend' on here to back up these tales, after all, are they his or yours?  :lol:

Anyway, busy afternoon on the PMs. Your ears must have been burning Rhodesly, boy I've even learned things about you that I didn't know. Good grief, it would make anyone's toes curl!

Dearie me Rhodesly, I honestly don't know why you think anyone would believe your made up half truths. 

Loosely - Does the following ring any bells with you then, it's very much from the horses mouth and just the very tip of the iceberg:

oh dear, since you've brought it up i need to answer-about one year

ago  my lodger left, i was short of money, darter and bitch were on the

fans focus forum,  i was looking for a lodger, darter was forever

pestering me and i said to her when she comes down to hornchurch

instead of staying in the palms hotel she could stay round my place,

obviously i was hoping to receive payment for this as i was saving her

money on her hotel bills.

:lol:  :lol:

So what are you saying Rhodesly? That your mate is such a gent? Offers someone somewhere to stay for a weekend and wants money for putting them up on a sofa? Or was this when they were 'going out together'? Some bloke asks his lady friend to pay for the pleasure?These are your mates Rhodesly, a standard I can easily imagine.

How sordid it must seem to you. Tight doesn't begin to describe that statement from you.

I've had another PM from one of your previous acquaintances Rhodesly. You've no idea how many know so much dirt on you. Shocking. 

:lol:

You two could make an absolute fortune writing comedy scripts together. I'm not joking either.

Send Rhodesly's mate the money Romford Boy, apparently he's desperate for money.

Edited by Loose

Like I said that was just the very tip of the Titanic style iceberg, there's a great deal more, so where's your concrete proof out of interest of what you are suggesting concerning my ex and our children:

Over the next few weeks darter started to drive down from lancaster to

visit me which i never encouraged, every week i received stupid

sentimental cards from her something which i never encouraged but i was

still out of work and the books, clothes and food she was buying me was

coming in handy. i also enjoyed staying in nice hotels usually on the

taxpayers expense, then the problems started she moved down south and

started pestering me to get a job

Like I said that was just the very tip of the Titanic style iceberg, there's a great deal more, so where's your concrete proof out of interest of what you are suggesting concerning my ex and our children:

Over the next few weeks darter started to drive down from lancaster to

visit me which i never encouraged, every week i received stupid

sentimental cards from her something which i never encouraged but i was

still out of work and the books, clothes and food she was buying me was

coming in handy. i also enjoyed staying in nice hotels usually on the

taxpayers expense, then the problems started she moved down south and

started pestering me to get a job

Let me understand you Rhodesly, you are saying that this is what your friend  said, that he was happy to receive presents and enjoy nice stays in hotels but started to pull in his horns when Sally started wondering if he would ever pay for anything by getting off his arse and getting a job? Doesn't that make him a prostitute? Maybe she dumped him because she started to realise what a freeloader he was?

Wow, a weird mind you and your mate have Rhodesly.

What's the tip of the iceberg Rhodesly? Did she try to buy him a drink that he never asked for?

My Proof? Anyone want to get in touch with Rhodesly's ex want to PM me for her phone number by all means I'll check if she wants it handed out. Otherwise I've yet to see you deny any of it when I've put it to you Rhodesly. I wonder why.

Apologies to Romford Boy for more comedy, maybe he knows what to do if he stops enjoying it. Yup, either stop reading it or complain to the mods on here. If there are any these days.

Apologies to Romford Boy for more comedy, maybe he knows what to do if he stops enjoying it. Yup, either stop reading it or complain to the mods on here. If there are any these days.

I could never complain because I genuinely enjoy the banter between the pair of you. The two of you???? might be interested to know that another forum user seems to think you are both one and the same person. I thought it was a crazy theory at first, but now ??????. Anyway, keep up the good work,Lol.

I could never complain because I genuinely enjoy the banter between the pair of you. The two of you???? might be interested to know that another forum user seems to think you are both one and the same person. I thought it was a crazy theory at first, but now ??????. Anyway, keep up the good work,Lol.

Sorry, but that's just too mind boggling. Maybe not for Rhodesly though. I hear he had two accounts on Tony's Non League Forum and used to agree with himself but caught himself out by forgetting to log out of one account and into another. Apparently he tried to delete it, log out and log in with the other account but other posters had already seen his mistake! Takes all sorts innit?

or complain to the mods on here. If there are any these days.

Yes, you're running scared aren't you wondering what else I am about to expose

Yes, you're running scared aren't you wondering what else I am about to expose

By all meand Rhodesly, continue. I've yet to see anything that embarrasses either myself or Sally. I would have thought your mate must be dreading you make him look an even bigger berk...

Continue Rhodesly.. The Tip of the Iceberg awaits us..