Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I want my licence money back!

Okay, well here is the next exciting installment, what concerned me greatly about the last one was mention of staying in posh hotels at the taxpayers expense, would you care to comment:

yeah sure i was in it to get on the payroll, thats hardly a crime when

people like yourselves have plenty of money and have never done a days

work in your life, yes i was furious when darter paid the £9,000 ground

hire as she could have given it to me, i enjoyed my trip to lancaster,

most of the people i mix with are crooks, gangsters and drug dealers, so

middle class Lancaster was like a breath of fresh air to me.

Okay, well here is the next exciting installment, what concerned me greatly about the last one was mention of staying in posh hotels at the taxpayers expense, would you care to comment:

Sorry Rhodesly, who was it you were trying to embarrass again?  :lol:  :lol:

Your fixation of Loose has muddled your brain Mr Rhodes.

From an outsider's point of view these are just inane ramblings from you.

If these are supposed to be facts then you should really back them up by giving us the source - are they quotes from the Daily Mail again.

Well for a start I think I know what he means by Ground Hire but he's got the amount completely bollixed.

:D  :D  :D

It's Rhodes M.O all over. Make up some sort of rubbish, mix in a fact such as a Ground Rent was involved, assign it a figure, then mix a few more facts such as the City of Lancaster and he's away with the fairies.

Karen - Everybody knows full well who the source of the information is and for once Loosely is very much on the ropes, Frank Bruno style, despite his denials. Interesting that a payment of £9,000 is mentioned in relation to Southill Alexander's groundshare with Biggleswade Town, that sounds more fact than fiction doesn't it.

Well I for one have no knowledge of what you are rambling on about - perhaps you will humour me by supplying the source of your allegations

Must be a small ring the Rhodesly because there was no fee of £9k. Nothing like it. No payroll either. All volunteers. 

In fact you seem to be stitching your 'friend' up big style. From where I'm sitting, sorry on the ropes, you are making him look a right mug.

However did I manage to steal Sally away from this prince?

All made up off the cuff Rhodesly, you see Richard knew to the penny what the Ground Rent was. Obviously you are just guessing. With friends like you he must wonder if he'd prefer enemies.

What a plonker! 

<_<

Rhodesly will be busy for the next few minutes typing up the next episode. It will involve a midget, a big bag of coke and a person who used to be in some position of authority or other. Poor Richrard!

Loosely - Time for another exciting installment I think don't you, are you sitting comfortably:

yes i am still angry that i didnt make more money out of it but the

irony is that i did actually become fond of darter for a while and had

her best interests at heart. its a shame that neither of you two clowns

never listened to me as i would have saved you a lot of money, neither

of you are street smart and you both need protecting. darter was warned

right at the start never to 'p 1ss in my soup' and she should have

heeded that advice, im the nicest bloke in the world but you double

cross me and then im the biggest bas tard you ever met.

tell darter thanks for the books, money, hotel stays etcetera but im

never wearing them dreadful clothes she bought me, ive got to say im so

relieved to not receive them tedious phone calls every night.

oh yeah do me a favour since she has alreadly paid for the morrissey

tickets and hotel for next week could she send me the tickets thanks.

Again more ramblings and again no source to back it up Mr Rhodes.

Me thinks your nose grows everytime you post anything

Edited by Karen Browne

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You've surpassed yourself Rhodesly. So much funnier than the last episode. I'm so sorry that he never made any money. 

I wonder what is next, tell us more about soup Rhodesly, that sounds interesting.

Loosely - I'm actually, believe it or not, beginning to feel sorry for you and don't wish to humiliate you any further, lets just agree to disagree shall we and move on.

Loosely - I'm actually, believe it or not, beginning to feel sorry for you and don't wish to humiliate you any further, lets just agree to disagree shall we and move on.

Hahahaha.

I'm still waiting for the tip of the iceberg Rhodesly, so far we've seen nothing but a load of tosh made up by you to make your friend look like a complete w anker.

I'm sure Romford Boy and a few others will enjoy you making a total creep of Richard Mann, previously the Secretary at Basildon. BTW, try and get some facts right will ya? 

Meanwhile, I'll see if I can get Dorthe to put some words to paper about how you forced the mother of your children to sleep with the landlord because you'd given the rent to male prostitutes, otherwise your children would have been thrown onto the street that night. I wonder what comedy we can find in that. What do you think? Is it Galton & Simpson quality?

Loosely - Okay, as you don't seem willing to let the matter lie here is your lame response to our mutual friends claims, don't say I didn't offer you a get out of jail card:

You were an owner (still are a shareholder) and website

member of Southill Alexander for about 5 months up until about 3 weeks

ago and you had no complaints then, in fact you publicly supported the

club when faced with criticism from your new best friend Cliff Rhodes.

Isn't it rather hypocritical not to discuss any "supposed" problems

that you have with Southill Alexander until the point when the lady -

our Club Secretary - and yourself broke off a relationship? Since then

you have spent the last 3 weeks approx. trolling the club here, on

Facebook and the TK forum and I've left you to it in the hope that you

would regain some personal dignity and shut up.

Loosely - Okay, as you don't seem willing to let the matter lie here is your lame response to our mutual friends claims, don't say I didn't offer you a get out of jail card:

You were an owner (still are a shareholder) and website

member of Southill Alexander for about 5 months up until about 3 weeks

ago and you had no complaints then, in fact you publicly supported the

club when faced with criticism from your new best friend Cliff Rhodes.

Isn't it rather hypocritical not to discuss any "supposed" problems

that you have with Southill Alexander until the point when the lady -

our Club Secretary - and yourself broke off a relationship? Since then

you have spent the last 3 weeks approx. trolling the club here, on

Facebook and the TK forum and I've left you to it in the hope that you

would regain some personal dignity and shut up.

Yup, a copy of a post I made  to Richard Mann, Secretary of Basildon after he cut up rough because someone didn't want to go out with him anymore, yes, the lady who became my wife. As the Acting Chairman of the club at the time I was entirely within my rights to pass on the decision of the committee to remove his posting privileges on a private forum which I did privately and then again on here when he started whining and telling porkies. 

What's your problem there Rhodesly, I told the bloke that he was lying and informed everyone of the true situation. I think you've posted this before Cliffy and I couldn't see your point then either. Pretty lightweight stuff, I can't see us getting a contract with ITV with this I'm afraid.

No comment about the fact that you made, sorry forced your wife to sleep with your landlord after spending the rent money on male prostitutes Rhodesly?

Loosely - Look, this is getting us nowhere is it so shall we just agree to disagree and move on, I have no wish to humiliate you any further.

Loosely - Look, this is getting us nowhere is it so shall we just agree to disagree and move on, I have no wish to humiliate you any further.

Rhodesly please let me know when you are going to humiliate me since I don't feel so up until now.

So far you've demonstrably yet again been shown to be far from proving your case. Instead I'd say you've done a fine job of making your friend from Basildon a prize to sser.

Btw. Any chance on an answer for the third time of asking, what sort of a man are you to force your wife to sleep with your landlord when you'd spent the rent on male prostitutes?

Any answer?

My daughter has my name and I never married her mother

That's a shame Urchin, never mind.