Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I want my licence money back!

Well I'm awfully sorry that my writing partner hasn't been able to join us today but understandably yesterday took a lot out of him. Very sorry Romford Boy but I'm sure that after I held my end up I'm almost certain that Rhodesly will be working on this next episode for you asap!

Btw. Any chance on an answer for the third time of asking, what sort of a man are you to force your wife to sleep with your landlord when you'd spent the rent on male prostitutes?

Any answer?

My daughter has my name and I never married her mother

Loosely - I rest my case

Not sure quite how your case is 'rested' when you still have a question to answer. Or maybe the kitchen has become too hot.

Btw. Any chance on an answer for the third time of asking, what sort of a man are you to force your wife to sleep with your landlord when you'd spent the rent on male prostitutes?

Any answer?

Maybe we'll form our own conclusions from your refusal to answer.

Maybe we'll form our own conclusions from your refusal to answer.

No, birds of a feather etc. Wouldn't expect it tbh.

Well it's obvious that you love your daughter very much from things you've said previously but at least you're not the type to force her mother to sleep with the landlord because you'd blown the rent on something else. I can't see you as being willing to degrade another human being and definitely not the mother of your child Urchin.

Nope,I never did any of that

No I wouldn't for one minute have thought it of you, however Rhodesly is still running shy of the question put to him. Strange how he won't show his face in this thread now.

Loosely - Well have you asked Dorthe that what you are insinuating is true, have you got it from the horses mouth out of interest

Loosely - Well have you asked Dorthe that what you are insinuating is true, have you got it from the horses mouth out of interest

Rhodesly - Oh, there you are! Of course you know that the mother of your children is the source of this information.

Now, will you answer the question?

Of course you know that the mother of your children is the source of this information

Yes but, like I said, have you actually asked Dorthe that what you are insinuating is true, have you got it from the horses mouth

Yes but, like I said, have you actually asked Dorthe that what you are insinuating is true, have you got it from the horses mouth

Rhodesly - I don't know how many different ways you want it said. Stop prevaricating and tell us all what sort of man you are to force your wife to sleep with your landlord because you've frittered away the rent money.

So have you actually spoken to Dorthe then or had a messege from her on-line or have you just been taken in by Keeps's bare faced lies

Becoming quite a little "Soap Opera", this thread, isn't it ??

:wub:

Yes, who knew? I think this thread has the potential to expose quite a lot Big JR, I'm afraid Rhodesly is wondering right now just how much I do know. For your information Big JR, I know a lot more than Keeps thought he knew...

Hopefully we're still entertaining Romford Boy. 

So have you actually spoken to Dorthe then or had a messege from her on-line or have you just been taken in by Keeps's bare faced lies

Well Rhodesly, are you going to attempt denying it? Now you are wondering just how much I really do know perhaps that will encourage you to come clean?

Apologies folks, been meaning to bump this thread but I suppose I was hoping that Rhodesly would come clean. Anyway, hopefully we'll get this bottomed out..

No answer yet? How strange. Queer almost.