Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
boy with the horn

ground opening time

surely you meant plough opening time??

Intoxication is the wprd of the day for sat.!

my voiciforous friends will no doubt be churning out 'keep st.george' on sat,....we are evvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiillllllllllll

Not sure that I have ever heard 'no surrender' sung at Stonebridge Road before, that will certainly be a first - I'll have to listen out for it. Isn't 'we are evil' more at home at the Den or Ninian Park?

Re,the last 2 posts. No thanks. This is a great occasion which our supporters have been looking forward to. All we need, with the tv cameras present, are 'people' latching on to the occasion to sing stuff associated with the unacceptable side of English football. We've never had it at Stonebridge Road & we don't want it.

If you're on the same wavelength as mandingo, stay at home or in the pub & watch the game on tv.

EC

I suppose that means I'm not welcome on Saturday as well? I was looking forward to chucking beer down my throat from lunchtime, singing what many people would class as 'unacceptable side of English football' songs in the pub then marching to the ground and abusing some County fans.

*** Yawns ***

I hear there's going to be a playground scrap at the local kinder garden. Why don't you sod off to there for some action?

Or will the level of intelligence be too high for you?

mandingo registered: 04/12/03

fleet aggro registered: 04/12/03

Ok, boys, which is you share, the same identity or the same single,very small brain cell?

Super Daz said:

*** Yawns ***

I hear there's going to be a playground scrap at the local kinder garden. Why don't you sod off to there for some action?

'because Kindergardens are in America(not really local) & I don't really like flying, so i'm not going there..'

What's the fuss about? so people sing a verse or two of No Surrender, what's wrong with that? Surely the only person offended would be a terrorist in the first place?

And as for we are evil, so what! Singing songs like that is part of football and has been for years. Don't like it go elsewhere.

So how long standing a Fleet supporter are you then Mr Fleet Aggro?

Us go elsewhere? It's our club mate. You go elsewhere & take mandingo with you. You seem to do everything together anyway if your posts are anything to go by.

Like I said, chill out and enjoy it along with the spectacle of a mob of county fans scatering like a heard of gazelle on an african plain.

"Run County, run County, run run run,

don't give the Northfleet their fun fun fun..."