Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ground opening time

Re,the last 2 posts. No thanks. This is a great occasion which our supporters have been looking forward to. All we need, with the tv cameras present, are 'people' latching on to the occasion to sing stuff associated with the unacceptable side of English football. We've never had it at Stonebridge Road & we don't want it.

If you're on the same wavelength as mandingo, stay at home or in the pub & watch the game on tv.

EC

I suppose that means I'm not welcome on Saturday as well? I was looking forward to chucking beer down my throat from lunchtime, singing what many people would class as 'unacceptable side of English football' songs in the pub then marching to the ground and abusing some County fans.

Super Daz said:

*** Yawns ***

I hear there's going to be a playground scrap at the local kinder garden. Why don't you sod off to there for some action?

'because Kindergardens are in America(not really local) & I don't really like flying, so i'm not going there..'

What's the fuss about? so people sing a verse or two of No Surrender, what's wrong with that? Surely the only person offended would be a terrorist in the first place?

And as for we are evil, so what! Singing songs like that is part of football and has been for years. Don't like it go elsewhere.