Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek 14th/15th April Matches

So because of the actions of a few you tar the whole club with the same brush?

Are all Chelsea fans racist because of the metro train incident ?

Where has your voice of reason gone?

If you are an apologist for behaviour, you are as guilty as the perpetrators. You are glad your fans "show passion and are noisy" I suspect hurling non- stop abuse is a sign of ignorance to most well adjusted football fans, not passion.

As a former player as of January this year, I'll be very careful in what I say, this result is not a surprise..

When the management staff were told to leave just after Christmas, Ash were sitting in 4th place with an outside chance of promotion.

Due to circumstances that I won't go into, the players that had got Ash into that position left to either play elsewhere or stop playing.

The change in management and basically a scratch team is what Ash have now hence why you are seeing scorelines like this..

Since new management took over here are the results:

Ash United 1-2 Cobham

Dorking 5-2 Ash United

Alton Town 7-0 Ash United

Ash United 1-1 Worcester Park

Ash United 2-8 Chessington & Hook

Ash United 2-0 Sandhurst Town

Worcester Park 0-0 Ash United

Ash United 1-1 Bedfont & Feltham

Ash United 1-4 Banstead Athletic

Bedfont & Feltham 6-1 Ash United

Banstead Athletic 7-1 Ash United

Chessington & Hook Utd 10-1 Ash United

Not digging out new management or current players as they've had to deal with the current situation, but even as a former player (who only joined Ash in pre-season) it's very disappointing to see what's going on.

I remember someone having an interview with 7 people from Ash but someone's face did not fit

It's a funny old game

If you are an apologist for behaviour, you are as guilty as the perpetrators. You are glad your fans "show passion and are noisy" I suspect hurling non- stop abuse is a sign of ignorance to most well adjusted football fans, not passion.

Hi, i was at the game, supporting Ashford. In an attendance of about 40 at least 25 were Ashford. The ref was awful and so was some of the timewasting by Farnham. It was a good even contest with Farnham narrowly winning due to incompetence of a ref who had a shocking minute when two big decisions went against Ashford. The way you use neanderthals as a reference to the Ashford supporters is very harsh. You have clearly never been to many matches with bigger crowds. Maybe you should of stayed in and watched Eastenders. Any abuse was hardly threatening and like someone else above says do not tar everyone with the same brush. I feel quite offended by your ill conceived words. Its people like you that give non league football a bad name. I am a groundhopper and grew up in Ashford and try to watch them whenever im not watching my first team Brentford. Just for the record, i do not know any or speak to any of the Ashford regulars but i do know they are passionate and care for their club. You i'm afraid need to grow up and if you don't like what you sometimes may hear then the joy of non league means you can easily move to another part of the ground. Not sure who you support but Farnham could do without the likes of you hanging around. Thanks.

Hi, i was at the game, supporting Ashford. In an attendance of about 40 at least 25 were Ashford. The ref was awful and so was some of the timewasting by Farnham. It was a good even contest with Farnham narrowly winning due to incompetence of a ref who had a shocking minute when two big decisions went against Ashford. The way you use neanderthals as a reference to the Ashford supporters is very harsh. You have clearly never been to many matches with bigger crowds. Maybe you should of stayed in and watched Eastenders. Any abuse was hardly threatening and like someone else above says do not tar everyone with the same brush. I feel quite offended by your ill conceived words. Its people like you that give non league football a bad name. I am a groundhopper and grew up in Ashford and try to watch them whenever im not watching my first team Brentford. Just for the record, i do not know any or speak to any of the Ashford regulars but i do know they are passionate and care for their club. You i'm afraid need to grow up and if you don't like what you sometimes may hear then the joy of non league means you can easily move to another part of the ground. Not sure who you support but Farnham could do without the likes of you hanging around. Thanks.

Officials are human as well,sometimes getting on their backs goes against you.Why should anyone have to move to another part of the ground? Defeat your case in many ways.

So...I made it all up then? As you also seem to want to defend the indefensible. I will let others who have had the dubious pleasure of the scumbags I encountered make their own mind up. I certainly don't need a patronising tosser to tell me to grow up. You're right about the association between Neanderthals and Ashford being unfair...I apologise to Neanderthals unreservedly.

They don't. The abuse was not that bad.

OK...so someone who attends a game as a neutral makes comments about Ashford's Neanderthals. You, being able to see no wrong in your beloved potty mouths, attempt to defend it and fail. Here's a question which even you shouldn't struggle with, even allowing for evident limitations.

" Why would someone make it up if they don't follow either team? "

( You can take as long as you want to come up with an answer, forever would seem fine to me.

Night all. Newbies eh, Smudge, Nowt but bother!

Listen lads you pays your money and you makes your choice,why get so vindictive towards each other ? all fans have their own way of enjoying their afternoon and so long as nobody gets hurt keep on doing what you like doing,we can't all be the same Voice so stop picking a fight wiv Sultan i'm sure he is a loyal supporter and loves Ashford,good luck to both of you in your quest to feel a part of it.

Listen lads you pays your money and you makes your choice,why get so vindictive towards each other ? all fans have their own way of enjoying their afternoon and so long as nobody gets hurt keep on doing what you like doing,we can't all be the same Voice so stop picking a fight wiv Sultan i'm sure he is a loyal supporter and loves Ashford,good luck to both of you in your quest to feel a part of it.

lmfao

Post of the century,well done duncs on joining the peace keeping force.