Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lewis Putman

I.Bywater has done well played 30+ games.

T.Inch has played a lot recently and is getting close to 30 games this season.

Hope both are still with us next season but i fear the worst with Duffy & Adams leaving :-(

Who knows? im gutted though. Duffy & Adams have done a superb job over the last 3 seasons. They are a top manager and coach.

Cant see next season being as good as this season :-(

Tough times ahead i fear.

They feel they have taken the team as far as they can on our massive budget ;-)

Fair enough, nice job for someone to take on. Hope they get in the right man in and stay in the league. Would hate to see them relegated, although I would welcome more direct involvement on here from yourself!  :greenapple:

Fair enough, nice job for someone to take on. Hope they get in the right man in and stay in the league. Would hate to see them relegated, although I would welcome more direct involvement on here from yourself! :greenapple:

Top Man RH.

Was told that Putman did not leave Barton Rovers on the best of terms.

He didn't Sav, heard all about it on Sunday. So the story goes.... he played for his Sunday team on the bank holiday wknd, won, got on the sauce all day after, despite having a game for Barton on the Monday. Then he turned up still feeling the effects. Apparently it was like a comedy sketch, couldn't walk in straight lines, was swinging for the ball and missing it, etc. The Barton fans were livid and demanded he got taken off. And that was he last he was ever seen in the famous blue and white strip....

Yep not good eh :-(

His next move is a big one he makes it at a higher level or he spends the rest of his playing career at Oxhey Jets FC.

The word Putnam is now banned from being spoken at Barton Rovers FC im told ;-)

Edited by Savagebee

Apart from the injury what went wrong at Wealdstone? Do you know? Did it affect Putmans veiw on playing football?

He just had bad luck with the injury in that first season. Then they went up without him and I'm not sure what his chances would've been like. I know that they definitely still wanted him, both parties decided he needed to get games somewhere else first, so he floated round clubs this season but probably hasn't done enough to convince them they need him next year. Time will tell but I'd be surprised. He's still signed on for Wealdstone this season.

Shame, because I popped down to see him in his first few Wealdstone games (pre-season) and he looked very at home there, scoring and setting up goals, and the fans were in awe of him.

On his day i think he could do a job for Wealdstone at Step 2 level. As a lot of people have often said he needs to do some weights. The scouts were flocking to see him when he was wearing the black & white stripes and scoring for fun.

All very well, but if he wants to keep playing Sunday football then he won't play much higher than step 5.

Agree.

Could Lewis Putman send me a private message on this forum and I will be pleased to spend few hours coaching him totally free of charge to look how he could move to the next football level ?

I have my own methodology based on futsal adapted to grass football.

This methodology is used in Europe and gives great results.

It works pretty well and a good player with a strong personality at step 5 could move easily to step 2 (or a lot higher) if he got good advices and use specific ball skills.

I would be delighted to help him after seeing so many "not nice" post on this player.

Could Lewis Putman send me a private message on this forum and I will be pleased to spend few hours coaching him totally free of charge to look how he could move to the next football level ?

I have my own methodology based on futsal adapted to grass football.

This methodology is used in Europe and gives great results.

It works pretty well and a good player with a strong personality at step 5 could move easily to step 2 (or a lot higher) if he got good advices and use specific ball skills.

I would be delighted to help him after seeing so many "not nice" post on this player.

Dont hold your breath!