Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3 point deduction

Thanks very much for that news thecoldend. National press coverage can only help support our cause at this time.

Think our board members have been absolutely brilliant throughout this sad situation, and they could not have done more.

Let's all hope common sense and justice prevails at tomorrows FA hearing, and the grossly unfair three points deduction ruling is overturned.

Very best of luck to Paul Millington and the rest of our team.

and from me too....'The artist formerly known as Coupwotcoup?

Blimey  !!  That's going back a bit, mate,

..........or am I just showing my age ?

Edited by Big J R

The very latest news on our official website is that after a hearing lasting around 6 hours today, the FA Appeal panel verdict has been deferred until Monday due to the complexity of the legal arguments associated with the case.

The waiting and uncertainty goes on. Well done our representatives, enjoy the presentations evening tonight, and a relaxing chill-out weekend.

It sounds very much like Dorking F.C's case a few seasons ago.

You can bet that the F.A. are consulting 'legal-eagles', which in my humble opinion is good news for you, as they are obviously not too sure of their actual legal position.

Please keep us all posted.  John R.

Edited by Big J R

It strikes me that the FA simply want to ensure that any decision they make is water-tight. Bearing in mind there would be no need to do this if the appeal were to be granted, my natural pessimism leads me to fear the worst on Monday morning.

Still, lets see...

Must say it doesn't get much more exciting than extra time shame it's not played out on the pitch though.

Our appeal has proved totally vindicated due to the fact there seems a case to be seriously ruled on with care. Our case has obviously caused concern to the original verdict.

But does the Panel have the balls???