Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

They played in the SSML before they got promotion. So you could say they are coming home.

No Hale Leys in div 1 in the link uncle T put on.

Unless they buy a step 6 ready ground (I know there were rumours of the old Aylesbury United ground or something like that?!) they can't come up can they?...

having played a few years in the Hellenic league i don't see why that should be rolled into the SSML and CCL as there's teams in there that have the required gradings, but their lower leagues only have a paltry amount of teams in them.

Also just seen Uncle T's potential new league structure and it has Risborough Rangers in the HLE. If they keep the same team they will smash that league. put Paddy Ashdown's hat on it.

Edited by domcassells

The latest Hale Leys rumour I've heard is that of a ground share at Bell Close, Leighton Buzzard.

It is just that though. Rumours.

Also I was told about the possibility of Risborough Rangers beings popped into the Hellenic League. I heard that they will only go if they grant them Hellenic Prem status.

Rumours are great.

Cannot get promotion on a ground share after getting promoted. Ground share has to be in place before any promotion. I saw a spreadsheet which I have shared that shows the same for Risborough.