Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2015-2016 season

Depends if the registration form has been submitted or not to the league.

Proof at this level is very difficult

Things getting easier since all these 'semi-pro' footballers and managers like to talk everything on Twitter, Facebook etc..

I can confirm Harker, Butler, Wright and Wilson (Aka Flex) have all signed. As has Scott Harvey former Crawley Res player manager and his Uncle Lee Harvey, formerly Borhamwood, Aylesbury, Slough, Yoevil cb. A top drawer GK on his way as well. All fantastic signings bringing both quality and a lot of experience to the squad. Keep them all regular and should b very interesting season for us.

I can confirm Harker, Butler, Wright and Wilson (Aka Flex) have all signed. As has Scott Harvey former Crawley Res player manager and his Uncle Lee Harvey, formerly Borhamwood, Aylesbury, Slough, Yoevil cb. A top drawer GK on his way as well. All fantastic signings bringing both quality and a lot of experience to the squad. Keep them all regular and should b very interesting season for us.

Can you get promoted? Is Dave Randall still involved on any level there? He won the pools I think back in the day. Loads of mouth but great left foot, played against him few times when he was older.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Can you get promoted? Is Dave Randall still involved on any level there? He won the pools I think back in the day. Loads of mouth but great left foot, played against him few times when he was older.

We wouldn't be able to get promoted this season from what I know but grants and sponsorship if agreed you never know in the next couple of years. But a good season this season will start to get us noticed and attract 'better' players and will hopefully mean Totternhoe will become a club with a very positive future for the 1st team.

No, Dave Randell is not involved. He was at AFC Kempston Rovers for years, pretty sure he's not involved in that level and is prob relaxing in his hot tub.

Not to mention Graham Clark aka Tonka guaranteed 25 goals and 10 dives and 8 bookings!!! Lol

Yes Tonka has re-signed. He is an aquired taste but a very good player and would hold his own in the prem in any position, but loves what we have at Totternhoe and the minimal mid week games help.

Lee Loasby, club captain, has also re-signed. Great defender and leader.

New look back room staff with Kev Taylor as assistant with Reserves and Chris Harvey, former crawley club captain, recently retired due to face injury playing for crawley, is now Ryan's assistant with the 1st team with Simmo from last year.