Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Medic

Farnborough FC

I must admit Kroons.

The phrase 'tongue in cheek' did spring to mind !

Edited by Big J R

Watched them today against Merstham. They've apparently signed a lot of players on loan in recent weeks to get them out of trouble but not sure it will be enough on what I saw. Look out CCL, here they come!

It is true JR.  The Owner found a fiver in the road on the way to work so used that to pay off their £400k creditors.

Their fans are now celebrating being Debt Free and think it is yet another turning point.  However the businesses that got their 0.1% are probably not celebrating as much now.

I make this the 3rd time they have failed to pay their bills in full but don't worry they will be at Step 5 next year with the biggest budget going and off we go again on the cycle with them.

It is true JR.  The Owner found a fiver in the road on the way to work so used that to pay off their £400k creditors.

Their fans are now celebrating being Debt Free and think it is yet another turning point.  However the businesses that got their 0.1% are probably not celebrating as much now.

I make this the 3rd time they have failed to pay their bills in full but don't worry they will be at Step 5 next year with the biggest budget going and off we go again on the cycle with them.

Put in your usual succint manner as always, Kroons !

There last three home league games have seen sub 200 gates.

http://www.farnboroughfc.co.uk/2016/terrell-forbes-and-dennis-oli-join-farnborough/

So now the debt has been written off they can go and start tying people to long term contracts.  Non league Journeymen at that.

Sorry I fail to see how anyone can see this as either moral or fair.  Legal it may be !

http://www.farnboroughfc.co.uk/2016/terrell-forbes-and-dennis-oli-join-farnborough/

So now the debt has been written off they can go and start tying people to long term contracts.  Non league Journeymen at that.

Sorry I fail to see how anyone can see this as either moral or fair.  Legal it may be !

An interesting post from  Reading Rebel on the Slough forum.

"Dennis Oli and Terrell Forbes have left Hemel and joined Farnborough and been put on contracts until 2017. A strange move considering Farnborough could be playing in the Combined Counties next season."

An interesting post from  Reading Rebel on the Slough forum.

"Dennis Oli and Terrell Forbes have left Hemel and joined Farnborough and been put on contracts until 2017. A strange move considering Farnborough could be playing in the Combined Counties next season."

Not strange at all if they have a relegation release clause.

There is absolutely NO truth in the rumour that Farnborough are installing an extra two turnstiles for players use !

:bolt:

6 - 0 winners yesterday !!!!!!!!!

er 5-0?

WHATEVER !

Someone must have found another fiver in the gutter !

:o :huh: :ph34r:

Edited by Big J R