Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Expectations & Predictions for 2015/16 Season

Just facts Nosher,forgot to mention Luke Harmsworth another local lad to the manor.

Bottom to 4th bottom is certainly improvement by Dorking,over 2 seasons? Glynn definitely posts a promising article to the press boys,Slow progression is certainly better than no progression,I Suppose.

Dorking did show improvement though Smudge.

16th to 12th ,

15 pts to 32 points,

28 goals for in 30 games, to 51 in 30,

79 conceded to 67.

Not fulfilling fixtures to competing in each.

Local youth will be the way forward but that takes time, we aren't going to dump players when they turn 23 or if they can't hear St Martins Bells when they get up in the morning.

Dorking did show improvement though Smudge.

16th to 12th ,

15 pts to 32 points,

28 goals for in 30 games, to 51 in 30,

79 conceded to 67.

Not fulfilling fixtures to competing in each.

Local youth will be the way forward but that takes time, we aren't going to dump players when they turn 23 or if they can't hear St Martins Bells when they get up in the morning.

I can't !

Tower Hill is in the way, thankfully.

Good news for you then JR, you're over 23 and an out of towner, but still available for selection for DFC. ;)

Didn't know they ran a vets team, and I'm afraid my keepers gloves are long worn out, and even with my two new super-dooper bionic hearing aids, I might only just hear the referees whistle !

For me the title will be heading to hartley wintney, as stated they have the best of coves squad from last season and for me they have the best centre half in the league in matt ruby, class signing and has been playing at conference south level in recent years. If they can keep hold of him and keep his knees free from injury they will be a tough nut to crack

Look on the brightside Chris,1st time you have topped the table in your 128 year history.Well for 1 day at least.

Not a slight touch of irony I trust, Peter ??

:bolt:

202 (sounded more at times) 

Sounds promising for Friday evening fixtures.

My prediction of Camberley winning the league may need changing, my new champions elect after one game HARTLEY WINTNEY haw many more times will I have to change my prediction?

Self promoting REDHILL are looking good.

Very interesting opening day, still very early i know but my tip had a good result against another team (redhill) who i fancied to be up there. Positive start from us against guildford but were not getting excited just yet........ very close game, feel we had the better chances but either team could have come away with the 3 points.

Very interesting opening day, still very early i know but my tip had a good result against another team (redhill) who i fancied to be up there. Positive start from us against guildford but were not getting excited just yet........ very close game, feel we had the better chances but either team could have come away with the 3 points.

I heard a rumour Curfew that some of the Chertsey boys had gone to Redhill. Was that the case?