Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eva Carneiro

Rhodes

What do members think of the laughable Eva Carneiro situation at Stamford Bridge particularly in the light of the revelations about her in today's Sun and, in particular, that she slept with one of the Chelsea players, it would appear that Jose Mourinho's was right to demote her despite the criticism against the great man:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3199819/Chelsea-doctor-Eva-Carneiro-sexual-woman-taunted-ex-claiming-slept-one-club-s-stars.html

I've already had my say on this matter in other forums.

As a supporter of Chelsea since 1958, I can honestly say that I feel that José Mourinho acted like a little Hitler.  A typical European who has NO respect for women, and even worse, has NO respect for his experienced medical team.

Anyone that watched 'The Last Leg' on Friday night would have seen Adam Hills and his co-presenters totally ridicule him.

I undrstand that his antics have not best pleased Roman Abramovich either.  A bit silly considering that man pays his wages.

The fact that Eva MAY have, or may NOT have slept with a Chelsea player doesn't even enter the equation.

I don't go back quite as far as Big JR (only 1967), but I agree with his views entirely. The Special One went down a rung in my opinion when he came back ( Never ever, ever  go back IMHO ). Despite general petulance and being an embarrassingly poor loser since Take II started, his behaviour to his staff on 8/8 and since has been hugely disappointing. I sense he has painted himself into a corner, and hasn't quite got the nuts to admit he was wrong, and dig himself out of a hugely unnecessary situation of his own making. For me, a man can be often judged by the way he treats his staff. 

Well said Ginola !

All he has to do, is publicly apologise to Eva, admit he was wrong saying along the lines of, 'It was a heat of the moment action and I apologise'.

Somehow, I can't see that happening though.

I can honestly say that I feel that José Mourinho acted like a little Hitler

Hasn't he been proven right though by today's article on Dr Carneiro in the Sun

Anything in 'The Sun' should be taken with a pinch of salt.  A very large pinch.

Big J R - So you don't believe that Dr Carneiro has carried on with a Chelsea player then, past or present

Big J R - So you don't believe that Dr Carneiro has carried on with a Chelsea player then, past or present

I don't know and I don't care.  What goes on behind closed doors between consenting adults is fine by me.

Incidently  -  Yesterdays 3-0 loss at Man City proves the players are not at all happy with Jose at the present time.

What goes on behind closed doors between consenting adults is fine by me

I think you are missing the point

I don't see that there is any point to missed as far as Dr Eva and her own personal life are concerned.  It has absolutely nothing to do with football

Interesting chat in my 'local hostelry' yesterday afternoon, where even Man City and Man Unt fans felt sorry for the lady in question.

Big J R - Have you seen this clip from a presentation Dr Carneiro made, she is very impressive and I think Jose Mourinho felt that she had been stealing his thunder hence his actions, I'm sure he had been waiting for the opportunity to shoot her down in flames:

Thanks for that, Rhodsey.

I have watched the clip twice now.  Maybe a few 'misguided' comments from Eva.

She obviously knows her job and is highly qualified.

NOW  -  If Jose can't deal with that or the way she conducts a press conference, then it is he who has a problem,

It wouldn't have been Jose that employed her in the first place, so if the 'Chosen One' has an issue with her, he should go through the Chelsea board rather than have a petulant rant on the touch line at her.  It was very unprofessional.

Big J R - She's not exactly ugly is she, she must have the likes of John Terry, Eden Hazard, Diego Costa, Cesc Fabregas and Radamel Falcao eating out of the palm of her hand which I'm sure the special one frowns upon:

Big J R - She's not exactly ugly is she, she must have the likes of John Terry, Eden Hazard, Diego Costa, Cesc Fabregas and Radamel Falcao eating out of the palm of her hand which I'm sure the special one frowns upon:

Not to mention you fancy her

Not to mention you fancy her

Karen - Well what red blooded male wouldn't

No - She's not ugly, and she is a highly qualified sports doctor.

As to Rhodsey's aspertions as to who she might have 'had relations' with, I doubt that very highly !

Even if it was true, it has absolutely nothing to do with Jose.  She reports directly to the board and NOT the manager.

Big J R - I beg to differ, if it's something that is likely to disrupt team unity it has everything to do with the Special One, look what happened with John Terry and Wayne Bridge.

Big J R - I beg to differ, if it's something that is likely to disrupt team unity it has everything to do with the Special One, look what happened with John Terry and Wayne Bridge.

I fully understand where you're coming from, but in this case it back-fired on 'The Chosen One', as it seems the team came out fully in support of Dr. Eva.   Look at the debacle at Old Trafford last Sunday.

It might heal a few wounds with not only the team, but also the supporters if Jose made some form of apology.

I reckon he'll get a pretty hostile reception at The Bridge next home game.