Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

17th-21st August Matches

Monday 17th August

Division 1 Abbey Rangers v Staines Lammas (Might pop along to this).

Tuesday 18th August

F.A. Cup - Extra Preliminary Round Replays

Bedfont & Feltham v London Tigers

Crowborough Athletic v Chessington & Hook Utd

Farnham Town v Thame United

Rochester United v Banstead Athletic

Westfield v Binfield

Premier Division

Ashford Town(Middx) v Spelthorne Sports

Bedfont Sports v Sutton Common Rovers

Camberley Town v Cove

Chertsey Town v Horley Town

Hanworth Villa v Windsor

Hartley Wintney v Guildford City

Knaphill v Redhill

Wednesday 19th August

Division 1

Epsom Athletic v Farleigh Rovers (Might pop along to this)

Friday 21st August

Division 1

Dorking Wanderers Res v Dorking

Edited by Chris Clapham

Monday night football not very common, WILL pop along to this and tomorrow's game for me is ASHFORD v SPELTHORNE local derby

Saw spelly in the F A Cup last Saturday they have a very fast left winger who crossed the ball well.

Ashford after hitting the net eight times in their Cup runout, have they put all their (goals) (eggs) )in one basket

If it's a (boiling) hot day will Bitz ( poach ) or even ( scramble ) a goal after his hatrick last Saturday

Couldn't fit in fried for the egg pun. Any help !

Edited by Tel

Monday night football not very common, WILL pop along to this and tomorrow's game for me is ASHFORD v SPELTHORNE local derby

Saw spelly in the F A Cup last Saturday they have a very fast left winger who crossed the ball well.

Ashford after hitting the net eight times in their Cup runout, have they put all their (goals) (eggs) )in one basket

If it's a (boiling) hot day will Bitz ( poach ) or even ( scramble ) a goal after his hatrick last Saturday

Couldn't fit in fried for the egg pun. Any help !

Afried not -  :D

abbey vs lammas was a decent game lammas shading it in the first half with a good strike after stone had punched clear only for the lammas cm to return top right hand corner. first half was mostly lammas due to retention of ball. second half was all abbey lammas look tired but dealt with most abbey chances until a soft pen was converted then ten minutes later good free kick was despatched by the same player i think.

abbey had a young player not sure of his name but he changed the game quick direct an made things happen. 

good game i thought both tried to play football some tasty challenges aswell

The yolk's on you.

How much did you have to SHELL out for that one ?

Hanworth Villa 6-0 Windsor

Well well well.

Admittedly both Windsor's central defenders were injured pre game - one at work and the other, Captain Adam Kirby, in the warm up, but that would have made little difference to the result in my opinion.

Hanworth Villa are the best team I've seen in this league since Guernsey. The speed of their front players was ridiculous. And skilful. Put that together with clinical finishing and a strong defence and quite frankly I'll be gobsmacked if they don't win this league at a canter. (On the assumption the squad stays together of course.)

I'm going to have to do some research on their players because they looked like they must have come from at least one level above.

Ok, we were poor and missed our defenders but I don't believe we are that bad a team.

Awesome performance.

Rother

Good report and thanks!!!

I'll save you your research, we have 2 players that have come from a level above Jon Boswell #4 (CB) Jack Buckle #7 (CM)

Jon Boswell was with Walton & Hersham previously and I know that Colliers Wood showed interest in him along with Molesey in pre-season

Jack Buckle played for Chipstead last year, and also Barnes Albion that play on a Sunday at HVFC

Everyother player in the squad has been a Villain at some point in the last 2 years

Its still early days yet, but we have a very strong squad, and yes we have to keep them all happy with minutes on the pitch!!!

Onto Saturday now and a massive game away to Horley !!!

Edited by True Villain

Rother

Good report and thanks!!!

I'll save you your research, we have 2 players that have come from a level above Jon Boswell #4 (CB) Jack Buckle #7 (CM)

Jon Boswell was with Walton & Hersham previously and I know that Colliers Wood showed interest in him along with Molesey in pre-season

Jack Buckle played for Chipstead last year, and also Barnes Albion that play on a Sunday at HVFC

Everyother player in the squad has been a Villain at some point in the last 2 years

Its still early days yet, but we have a very strong squad, and yes we have to keep them all happy with minutes on the pitch!!!

Onto Saturday now and a massive game away to Horley !!!

The highlighted is true.  :(

Hartley 5 Guildford City 0 - Our best performance of the season so far.

Guildford are a gd side btw, much better than the result suggests, their management have done a good job out of season.

Hanworth Villa 6-0 Windsor

Well well well.

Hanworth Villa are the best team I've seen in this league since Guernsey. The speed of their front players was ridiculous. And skilful. Put that together with clinical finishing and a strong defence and quite frankly I'll be gobsmacked if they don't win this league at a canter. (On the assumption the squad stays together of course.)

Then it should be interesting when they play Hartley Wintney because I'm pretty sure I saw the champions elect last night. I can't remember seeing a quicker side all over the park in this league since I first started watching at this level in 1992. We weren't bad, they were much better. 

Edited by Jakesfanclub

Then it should be interesting when they play Hartley Wintney because I'm pretty sure I saw the champions elect last night. I can't remember seeing a quicker side all over the park in this league since I first started watching at this level in 1992. We weren't bad, they were much better. 

That's it then. If your Club name doesn't start with a "H" you've no chance this season - save your money and just aim to avoid relegation  ;)

I'm backing Hashford.

I'd like to back a 'Girl-Band' !  (We can all live in hope) !