Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jeremy Corbyn - Good or Bad?

Young men are forever going stupid things,grown men do them too,rituals etc for silly boys/men's clubs.

They are usually no harm to anyone,like this instance but it's obviously something the gutter press decide can make a good story.

It says a lot about the people of this country that many crave such ridiculous stories and some were actually starting to believe that it was cruel to the dead pig

Young men are forever going stupid things,grown men do them too,rituals etc for silly boys/men's clubs.

They are usually no harm to anyone,like this instance but it's obviously something the gutter press decide can make a good story.

It says a lot about the people of this country that many crave such ridiculous stories and some were actually starting to believe that it was cruel to the dead pig

Had Comrade Jeremy attempted to get a blow job from a dead pig he would have been locked up in the tower by now.

Had Comrade Jeremy attempted to get a blow job from a dead pig he would have been locked up in the tower by now.

Do they keep pigs there now, then, RB  ?

:bolt:

My market stall trader friend reports that Jeremy hasn't bought any vests from him recently, perhaps he's too busy to visit the market nowadays and I see he even passed up meeting the Queen the other day, declining an invite to attend a Privy Council ceremony:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3268246/Corbyn-dodged-kissing-Queen-s-hand-Privy-Council-ceremony-going-HIKING-Scottish-Highlands.html

My market stall trader friend reports that Jeremy hasn't bought any vests from him recently, perhaps he's too busy to visit the market nowadays and I see he even passed up meeting the Queen the other day, declining an invite to attend a Privy Council ceremony:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3268246/Corbyn-dodged-kissing-Queen-s-hand-Privy-Council-ceremony-going-HIKING-Scottish-Highlands.html

I have to say I found that highly un-patriotic from someone who wants to lead the country.

It certainly won't gain him any votes  -  Probably the reverse, in fact !

I have to say I found that highly un-patriotic from someone who wants to lead the country.

It certainly won't gain him any votes  -  Probably the reverse, in fact !

Cameron took three months before he bothered to meet the Queen when he become Tory leader. Maybe JC never turned up because he didn't have a clean vest to wear. 

Sadly,bring in charge of a country regularly entails doing things that we probably don't agree with,let's face it,we all know that the prime ministers job is pretty much a puppet nowadays and the real decisions are made by the party's and not the leader

Unfortunatelt  EU,  'Call-Me-Dave'  Cameron has already stated he is going to retire and do a Tony Bliar at the end of this Parliament.

Frankly. he can do whatever he bl00dy well chooses now, coz in a few months he will be earning buckets full of dosh on books and speeches.  MAKES ME SICK !

Well, I thought BBC's 'Question Time'  last night was pretty lively, with some praising Jeremy and others completely ridiculing him.  That's what politics seem to be all about these days.

Next weeks 'QT' is due to have Nigel Farage on, so that'll definitely  be worth a look, IMHO !!

Well, I thought BBC's 'Question Time'  last night was pretty lively, with some praising Jeremy and others completely ridiculing him.  That's what politics seem to be all about these days.

Next weeks 'QT' is due to have Nigel Farage on, so that'll definitely  be worth a look, IMHO !!

Happily Farage is now yesterdays man. Jeremy Corbyn is the future.

Happily Farage is now yesterdays man. Jeremy Corbyn is the future.

With the way things are going in Europe at the moment, don't rule out a swing to Farage.

It'll all be down to 'Call-Me-Dave's' talks with Murky Murkel.  Latest polls say 67% of British votors would vote OUT of Europe at the present time.  If things don't improve, that figure will surely rise.

Well I hope we stay in for selfish reasons, I work for a Dutch company and I think there will be a lot of other people worried about their future prospects should we pull out of Europe.

Nothing to so with the manufacture of Dutch Caps I trust, Cuppa ?

• 2 weeks later...

With the recent situation with tax credits, I'm now of the opinion that we need to scrap Trident.

We need the resources within the country to support our people. If people become poorer than that will have an impact on an already over-stretched NHS. Plus point to Corbyn there. Tax credits to need to be looked at with regards to middle class incomes, so a link to income tax would be a solution there. That way we don't have to go though the somewhat degrading means testing method and save costs in the process.

I'm assuming that as we play an important role in NATO that the Americans will have enough nukes to cover us.

• 5 weeks later...