Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

St. Albans City's top winger Rob Smith commited his future to the club this week despite a last minute bid by Canvey Island to hijack him!

Guess it's not all going your way this season, I don't think you'll even finish in the Top 5 next season!

By the way CANV I like your Sweeney avaitar, can I have one (or a Minder one if possible)

I'm guessing it's from www.thesweeney.com which has some fantastic soundbites of Regan saying things like "shut it"

Going off the subject a bit here... oh yeah...Canvey, rubbish, relegation fodder..... normal service resumed!

We're the sweeney (or EFM) and we haven't had any dinner (or booze for EFM)... so unless you want a kicking you'd better tell us what we want to hear.

<small>[ 20 May 2002, 04:14 PM: This message was edited by: EFM The Firm, The Voice ]</small>

fancy a drink george.

what at this time of day guv,where can we get a drink round here?.

i know a place just round the corner...

fag george.

but guv its my last one!

so!

yeah there is some classic stuff on that site used to be a great picture of reagans front room under the style guide, not to sure if its still there

I hope davec means that he has never seen anyone preserving a football by covering it with a metallic skin.

I should hate to think that this site has degenerated to the level of accepting lewd sexual practices with an item of sporting paraphernalia (unless you include Wardy's use of the said ball near goal)

WILF,I WAS ONLY CONCERNED THAT I HAD MISSED SOMETHING IN MY TIME ON THIS EARTH.I KNOW YOU CAN EAT FOOTBALL,DRINK FOOTBALL,AND SLEEP FOOTBALL,MAYBE COCO-COLA NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PLATING FOOTBALL.I CAN JUST IMAGINE BECKS IN THE 90TH, MIN TAKING A FREEKICK OUTSIDE THE BOX,THE CLOCK TICKING THE CROWD ON THE EDGE OF THERE SEATS WAITING FOR GOD TO HIT THE BALL IT`S 0-0 AGAINST BRAZIL IT`S THE LAST KICK OF THE GAME,HE START`S HIS RUN ,THEN DROP`S TO HIS KNEES AND PLATES THE BALL.(WITH A SILVER LINING),I MYSELF WOULD BE WORRIED,IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THE GAME WOULD GO TO PENALTIE`S AND WE WOULD BLOODY LOSE.ROLL ON THE NEW SEASON.

• 3 weeks later...