Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 5th Dec Match Thread

TRS

• 1 month later...

An update on duncs as a manager.

These are the highlight's from Tuesday's game against Camberley. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8OdG3E7Qzs&feature=youtu.be. A 1-0 defeat against Camberley being one of their best results of the season.

Check out the saves by the keeper at 3.50 and 8.29.

This keeper only played because the other keeper did not get there and was told on Thursday that he played so well that he could not leave him out today. Unfortunately, the other keeper said that he would leave if he did not play today so guess which one duncs played.

To make matters worse, the keeper from Tuesday still went to the game and tried to talk to duncs but he did not have the decency to even face him, never mind explain why he had changed his mind.

Two weeks ago, he made that young keeper make a 100 mile round trip to Horley because he said he was needed. It turns out that he was only needed to warm up the other keeper and was not even a named sub. How did he find this out? Not from duncs but by hearing the team being announced.

Someone needs to look closer to home before criticising other managers.

Well I think I know what keeper was left out the young lad. Got to say that young keeper played against us at cove he was outstanding and man of the match.

He was at our match and on the bench shame he doesn't live closer to us! Great young keeper with a lot of ability.

Oh dear. Looks like my message has struck a nerve. 

Duncs phoned the young keeper this morning and had a go at him for what has been posted on here and demanding that he posts an apology. If he had spoken to him face to face yesterday, these postings would not have happened.

Who was it that said earlier in this thread?

good youngsters will soon become disillusioned and ruined by a very bad experience,

and 

,this is a forum for peoples opinions and nothing else,

He told me he was approached by Camberley a couple of weeks ago and wanted to leave thats why i looked for another keeper,when ourselves and Camberley checked his claim out we found it was not true,did he tell you this.

Actually, to be accurate about this, he was approached by someone from Camberley and asked if he wanted to train with them. Before replying, he told Salv about this and spoke to you both at training that night.

Personally, I told him that he should just go but he showed loyalty to you and Cove and wanted fight for his place. If, as you claim, he wanted to leave why did he continue to come to every training session and match?

Looks like I was right that his loyalty was misplaced and it says a lot about your character that you are trying to justify your behaviour by saying otherwise.

Edited by Mmmmm

Oh dear. Looks like my message has struck a nerve.

Duncs phoned the young keeper this morning and had a go at him for what has been posted on here and demanding that he posts an apology. If he had spoken to him face to face yesterday, these postings would not have happened.

Who was it that said earlier in this thread?

and

Our youngsters at our club will be fine as we play them all the time, we had 2 x 18 year olds that started for us yesterday with one 18 year old also on the bench who got on.

Don't flatter yourself. I can assure you that he had not intention of going and him staying was in spite of you not because of you. 

He did not have to say anything about it and with hindsight he probably wishes he hadn't as you are now using it against him. As I said before, loyalty is something that is clearly wasted on you.

I am not able to edit my original post to remove any references to them but I would like to apologise to Camberley Town and their club officials for implying that they have acted improperly in approaching the player in my previous reply to duncs.

I have also sent a more detailed explanation and apology directly to Krooner.