Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Donald Trump - Next President of the USA?

There does seem to be similarities between Trump and the way Hitler got to power in Germany, especially as he's targeting the Mexicans and Muslims in a similar way to the way the Jews were blamed for all of Germany's problems. Problem is for Trump is that there's too much of an ethnic mix in the US for him to get voted in as president.

He won't be president.

I agreee with you final sentence, Cuppa.

My money is still on Hilary.

• 2 months later...

I agree, Cuppa.

And IF (Gawd forbid), Trumpton wilns it, I bet his leading advisors will be........

Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb !!

Edited by Big J R

Trumpton - idyllic town with old style values where nothing really happens and there's no Johnny Foreigner (especially any Mexicans) in sight - Sounds perfect for Donald Trump!

• 5 months later...

What do members think of Donald Trump's latest indiscretions that could well be the final straw, it will make for an interesting Presidential debate tonight won't it between the great man and Hillary Clinton from Washington University in St Louis. For what it's worth Trump's comments were made in 2005 prior to getting involved in Politics and he has apologised unreservedly, men will be men and boys will be boys won't they:

http://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000004698018/donald-trumps-lewd-comments-about-women.html

Edited by Rhodes

So what did we think of the debate last night folks, it was pure theatre wasn't it and I felt Trump redeemed himself whilst wiping the floor with a beleaguered Hillary, you have to hand it to him.

Unfortunately I think Trump did perform better. It's not Clinton that Trump needs to worry about now, It's Paul Ryan (who's never been a fan of Trump). He's the one that I think will bring Trump down in the elections.

Clinton will obviously be the safer choice but having looked at what Romford Boy said about Bernie Sanders, I ended up being quite impressed by what he had to say.in terms of welfare, equal rights and his criticism of the Iraq war. I also think he would have torn Trump apart in the debates as he hasn't got the history that the Clintons have got.

Unfortunately I think Trump did perform better. It's not Clinton that Trump needs to worry about now, It's Paul Ryan (who's never been a fan of Trump). He's the one that I think will bring Trump down in the elections.

Clinton will obviously be the safer choice but having looked at what Romford Boy said about Bernie Sanders, I ended up being quite impressed by what he had to say.in terms of welfare, equal rights and his criticism of the Iraq war. I also think he would have torn Trump apart in the debates as he hasn't got the history that the Clintons have got.

It wont happen of coarse, but for the sake of peace and sanity in this wicked world of ours the only sensible solution would be if both candidates stood down. The one consolation is that Boris Johnson never became our PM, but when the consequences of brexit becomes a reality anything could happen.

Could you seriously trust a man like Trumpington when he actually gets to have his hand on the button ??

Edited by Big J R

I think there is another debate on Friday night isn't there