Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Donald Trump - Next President of the USA?

Actually the final pre-election debate took place a few hours ago, what did we think and who came up smelling of roses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_PtSij_YIA

From the highlights I saw, it was basically two people getting extremely personal and rude about each other. Clinton should know what Trump is like by now and not come down to his level.

Neither of them should be in the White House in November in my opinion but if I had to choose one, I would pick Clinton just because she's a known quantity and won't do anything stupid.

Up to the Americans though.

From the highlights I saw, it was basically two people getting extremely personal and rude about each other. Clinton should know what Trump is like by now and not come down to his level.

Neither of them should be in the White House in November in my opinion but if I had to choose one, I would pick Clinton just because she's a known quantity and won't do anything stupid.

Up to the Americans though.

So very true, Cuppa and you can never tell what the 'Yanks' will do.  Funny race of people.

Personally, if Trump DOES get in, I'll buy a big pack of toilet paper, book my seat on the Khazi, and wait to kiss my @rse goodbye.

Edited by Big J R

• 2 weeks later...

Donald Trump is now 1 point ahead in the polls, not a fan of Clinton but she's the safe alternative.

This is the country who elected in a second rate actor in Ronald Reagan and warmonger George W Bush in as presidents so I shouldn't be surprised really (mind you, we voted in Cameron!).

Donald Trump is now 1 point ahead in the polls, not a fan of Clinton but she's the safe alternative.

This is the country who elected in a second rate actor in Ronald Reagan and warmonger George W Bush in as presidents so I shouldn't be surprised really (mind you, we voted in Cameron!).

These points-polls have proved to be very wrong in the past.

According to Adam Hills and Co on last nights 'The Last Leg' neither of the front runners is fit to lead the country

Why not give Obama a third term ?  OK  -  I know that's not possible, but I don't think he's done a bad job over his two terms in office.

WELL  -  'Wiggy' has gone and done it !!

Polsters completely wrong again.

The question I asked myself this morning is, "Will he actually live through his Presidency ?"

Are we going to take odds on it? Still can't believe it. Wait for the American refugees to come in now!!!

Trump will only get one term (if he survives!) When he can't deliver on his bullsh*t promises , he'll get kicked out. Obamacare will go first, that will directly affect the poorer people who voted for him.

I watched the 'Last Leg' special on TV last night.

Richard Osman was a guest.  Not only a TV celeb, he is a producer and renowned political 'expert'.

He came out with one interesting comment which I don't believe was in jest when he implied....

"I doubt Trump will even complete this term as President."

Was he refering to a JFK incident or impeachment, I ask myself ??

Not three of my favourite people. Trump has some court cases due I think

But now as he technically controls the Supreme Court from next year..............................

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One way or another I don't think Trump will last the full term. Trouble is, there's some dangerous right wing politicians behind him starting with Mike Pence.

I couldn't agree more, Cuppa !