Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Donald Trump - Next President of the USA?

Interesting that the crowd that attended the ceremony was a third DOWN on that which attended Obama's.

Edited by Big J R

A representative for Donald Trump say that wasn't true and the attendance was up then a news company showed an aerial shot of Donald Trump's ceremony as opposed to Barrack Obama's last one - Looked easily a third down.

• 4 weeks later...

Would be interesting if he ends up in court for slander against the press for some of his comments - maybe a UK journalist could raise a case against him here and when he lands he can be arrested and go off to his own special room in Bellmarsh at her Majesties pleasure and save the Queen the embarrassment of having to entertain him face to orange face.

Well, at least Humpty Trumpy is consistent.

Yesterday he held a mid-afternoon press conference  -  unheard of in the past, when he lambasted the press, yet again.

And today he's upset the Swedes.

Is there no end to this mans mania ??

Once he starts letting his core supporters down with broken promises on jobs and infrastructure, then you'll see Trump get pushed out. I'm sure he'll blame everyone else though!

On a more personal note, are you feeling better now Big JR?

Edited by cup of tea

A little better each day.  Thanks for asking.  They said it can take weeks and weeks sometimes

I'm walking as far as my body will let me every day which they say helps healing.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, would you 'adam & eve' it ???

We are now into March and it doesn't seem a day goes by without 'Trumpton'  putting his very large foot in it day after day.

....and all this without the help of Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, -  Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub.

A five year Presidency ??  No 'effing chance.

Edited by Big J R

Saw the Tweet of him accusing Obama of phone-tapping Trump Tower. Someone replied with this quote which I thought was apt:-

"Accuse others of that which you are guilty". -Joseph Goebbels, Third Reich Minister of Propaganda

• 3 weeks later...

Think someone worked out the other day that if had invested his inheritance in the stock exchange in the 1970's with little risk he would be richer than he is now  - So much for being a great businessman.

As someone recently said on a political TV programme.

"Being a reasonably good businessman will NEVER make you a good politician !"

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Trumpy has really showed his hand, and probably quite rightly in my view.

After Assad, probably with the help of Putin and Co bombed innocent people, mostly children with chemical weapons, he waisted no time in destroying most of the Syrian airforce and air-strips.

At least now, those murdering regimes both know that Trump is NOT a man to be f*cked about with.

Edited by Big J R

(Can't believe I'm saying this) - That's the only good thing about Trump, he will take action where other people will negotiate and not risk confrontation. At least Assad and Putin knows they can't just keep getting away with everything now. Sad it had to come to that though.

And then Trump authorised the use of their largest Non-nuclear weapon, they call 'The Mother of All Bombs.'

I just hope North Korea's Kim Jong-un isn't stupid enough to test Trump out too far.

• 3 weeks later...