Jump to content
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
cup of tea

Donald Trump - Next President of the USA?

Recommended Posts

Nearly half a year since my last post regarding the meglomaniac Trumpton.

 

Virtually every day, he makes another glaring gaff.

 

When will the Yanks get round to impeaching him ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this moment in time, Trump won't get impeached (despite that fact that there's enough 'True News' to support this  - The payoffs etc.)  because the Republicans control both houses.

Hoping the mid term elections in the US changes that.

Edited by cup of tea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still  -  We've got the mid-terms in a few weeks.

 

That'll give some indication on exactly how popular he really is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

WELL, HE'S ARRIVED AGAIN IN THE UK WITH A MASSIVE ENTOURAGE !!

 

He's made outrageous statements about the Mayor of London AND Megan.

 

It'll be interesting to see how much protest there is over the next three days.

 

Incidently, I loved the 'art-work' someone manage to cut into the grass alongside the runway at Stansted before he landed !

Edited by Big J R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Big J R said:

 

 

He's made outrageous statements about the Mayor of London

Big J R - Don't you think that those statements about Sadiq Khan were justified though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Big J R - Don't you think that those statements about Sadiq Khan were justified though

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Savagebee said:

:thumbsup:

Savagebee - Khan is being very foolish to make an enemy of Trump isn't he, as is Jeremy Corbyn although Jeremy hasn't been quite so outspoken and there may be a way back for him if a apologises unreservedly and diplomatically for any misunderstanding or upset he may have caused Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what Trump can do to Khan to be honest (apart from Tweeting) - if Corbyn gets elected then that could cause an issue as I can see Trump getting re-elected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - Khan is being very foolish to make an enemy of Trump isn't he, as is Jeremy Corbyn

:thumbsup(2):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

OOOh, THE EXCITEMENT.

Still enough time for Trumpton to upset someone else in the UK before he leaves !!

Edited by Big J R
Mis-spelling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big J R - You have to admit that his State visit this week was a rip roaring success wasn't it and the great man has gone up in everyone's estimation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 14:34, Big J R said:

Still enough time for Trumpton to upset someone else in the UK before he leaves !!

Just like our very own Politicians do on a daily basis 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/06/2019 at 15:20, Rhodes said:

Big J R - You have to admit that his State visit this week was a rip roaring success wasn't it and the great man has gone up in everyone's estimation

 

I'll take a 'rain-check' on that one !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 15:20, Rhodes said:

Big J R - You have to admit that his State visit this week was a rip roaring success wasn't it and the great man has gone up in everyone's estimation

Wouldn't say rip roaring success (it's Trump after all) but he was well behaved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/03/2016 at 09:59, cup of tea said:

 

He won't be president.

Cup of Tea - What is it that you don't like about Trump out of curiosity and why were you so certain he wouldn't become President, I think by the end of his tenure he is going to be mentioned in the same breath as Washington, Lincoln and Roosevelt 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well - with regards to being the next president, I got that hopelessly wrong ! Underestimated how much certain Americans hated Hillary.  

Just so many things I don’t like about Trump , so many.

Dishonestly (where’s his tax returns!!!), affinity with big business , thinly veiled racist (only presidential candidate ever to be endorsed by the KKK and numerous verbal attacks on Mexicans) and he’s running up a massive debt with the US which means their economy is going to go down at some point. 

Possible connections with the Russian authorities, attitude towards women, bankruptcies a plenty.

possible interference with investigations , awarding presidential pardon to a convicted criminal who swindled money out of the US public, pulling out of the global climate change agreement.

Verbal attack on a dead war hero, failed talks with North Korea, failed talks with China, failed talks with Mexico

admittedly he did behave over in the UK though. 

Other than that he’s done an outstanding job !!

Lincoln? More like Nixon 😁

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cup of tea said:

Well - with regards to being the next president, I got that hopelessly wrong ! Underestimated how much certain Americans hated Hillary.  

Just so many things I don’t like about Trump , so many.

Dishonestly (where’s his tax returns!!!), affinity with big business , thinly veiled racist (only presidential candidate ever to be endorsed by the KKK and numerous verbal attacks on Mexicans) and he’s running up a massive debt with the US which means their economy is going to go down at some point. 

Possible connections with the Russian authorities, attitude towards women, bankruptcies a plenty.

possible interference with investigations , awarding presidential pardon to a convicted criminal who swindled money out of the US public, pulling out of the global climate change agreement.

Verbal attack on a dead war hero, failed talks with North Korea, failed talks with China, failed talks with Mexico

admittedly he did behave over in the UK though. 

Other than that he’s done an outstanding job !!

Lincoln? More like Nixon 😁

I'm with 'Cuppa' on this one.

1 hour ago, cup of tea said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind Donald Trump if I'm honest. All the former Presidents of America were trigger happy to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...