Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cove FC

lazarus

Training on the 3g at Cove starts at 8pm and will finish at 10pm on Tuesday 22 Dec, everybody is welcome to attend,we will meet up in the changing rooms at 7.30 for a quick brief and start at 8pm,goalkeeper training will also be provided,ground address is Squirrell lane,Cove.

Training on the 3g at Cove starts at 8pm and will finish at 10pm on Tuesday 22 Dec, everybody is welcome to attend,we will meet up in the changing rooms at 7.30 for a quick brief and start at 8pm,goalkeeper training will also be provided,ground address is Squirrell lane,Cove.

Is there a zimmer-frame, wheel-chair and shopping-buggy park provided close at hand ?

:bolt:

All the best Paul Duncan.

Think your going to need it

It was either Duncs or Mourinho !

Cove made the right choice.

Best of Luck Duncs,Wish you all the best in your 2 year venture at Cove.The main priority is fulfilling the fixtures for 15/16,so surround yourself with people you can trust,and are reliable.Results are immaterial in my opinion,steadying a sinking ship is the first priority.Anything else is a Bonus.I Know you will give it your best and wish you well in the challenge you have taken on.

It's good to see someone actually backing up their words with actions. So many people on this forum are quick to whine, but make no effort to help any club and their volunteers.

I am sure both Duncs and Cove know there is little chance of survival in the Premier Division this term, but surviving to the end of the season without incurring more fines has to be the number 1 priority and then everything else can follow in the summer.

Good luck Duncs, we'll see you later in the season.

Duncs or Lazarus could you tell me when and where Coves first match is as I wat to pop over and support me old mukka

They are scheduled to host Spelthorne Sports on 2nd January in their next game.