Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 28th December

Didn't deserve to lose today both teams played well and deserved a share of the spoils. Referee ruined the game for second week in a row and left both dugouts baffled at decisions backed up by two clueless linos. Gave us a pen in the first half that left both sets of players,management and spectators shocked as it didn't appear anything had happened. Chesham played some good football and try and play the right way which was great to see.

Didn't deserve to lose today both teams played well and deserved a share of the spoils. Referee ruined the game for second week in a row and left both dugouts baffled at decisions backed up by two clueless linos. Gave us a pen in the first half that left both sets of players,management and spectators shocked as it didn't appear anything had happened. Chesham played some good football and try and play the right way which was great to see.

I went to this game. Agree Referee made numerous bizarre decisions, although felt you deserved the penalty as the number 6 was climbing all over your player. Very open game. Thought a draw was fair, especially when the linesman clearly missed the offside goal you conceded in the last minute, as he couldn't keep up with players 50 years his junior.

Edited by leedsedgware

Nope

Only arrived as the pre-match meal was being served so as to avoid a suspension . . . 304 in attendance today boosted by HTFC's traveling army which is great for our league! Can't understand why the Lowfield "support" come week-after-week yet remain silent and don't support their team . . . 

205 was the crowd at Tring Athletic v Berkhamsted,  Bit of a surprise with Tring stuffing Berko 4-0,  Taylor Collins with 2 in the first half, with Sam Joliffe hitting a 35 yard screamer into the top corner, and former Berko player Kieron Turner getting a last minute 4th,   good performance from Athletic , Berko were very subdued tbh

The club will lose at least another three Saturdays due to County Cup, Anagram Records and League Representative fixtures. Have ensured that any away games against teams with lights will be played midweek but come April it will be a problem.

The club will lose at least another three Saturdays due to County Cup, Anagram Records and League Representative fixtures. Have ensured that any away games against teams with lights will be played midweek but come April it will be a problem.

Understood.

Surprised Kents didn't play any games over Xmas period with that potential pile up.

Division Two clubs were asked if they wanted a game over Christmas (as normally they are given the week off).

Very few wanted a game and those that requested it were allocated as soon as I received their responses, Kent were the fifth club to respond and I had already arranged the two games before Kent replied however I did contact all other clubs again but no opponents could be found

Division Two clubs were asked if they wanted a game over Christmas (as normally they are given the week off).

Very few wanted a game and those that requested it were allocated as soon as I received their responses, Kent were the fifth club to respond and I had already arranged the two games before Kent replied however I did contact all other clubs again but no opponents could be found

After seeing some of the attendances the clubs have missed out by the looks of it

Monday 28th December

PREMIER DIVISION

Attendances in brackets

0-1 Leverstock Green v Holmer Green (No attendance given)

DIVISION ONE

0-7 Arlesey Town Reserves v Baldock Town (61)

A good result for Holmer Green and another goal for Dean Allen and for me Holmer Green for me have been the surprise team in the Premier Division this season.

I bet the Baldock Town Ultras ;)  were singing there hearts out big time and that was also a great result for Southall FC.