Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tues 22nd & Mon 28th Match Thread

Tuesday 22nd December

Premier Division

Sutton Common Rovers v Redhill 7:45

RPM Records Division 1 Challenge Cup 3rd Round

Bedfont & Feltham v CB Hounslow 7:45

Surrey FA Premier Cup 2nd Round

Knaphill Reserves v Farleigh Rovers 7:30

Monday 28th December

Premier Division

Ashford Town v Windsor 1:00

Camberley Town v Hartley Wintney 11:30

Chertsey Town v Colliers Wood United 12:30

Farnham Town v Guildford City 11:30

Hanworth Villa v Bedfont Sports 11:30

Horley Town v Epsom & Ewell 11:30

Knaphill v Westfield 12:30

Raynes Park Vale v Chessington & Hook United 11:30

Spelthorne Sports v AFC Hayes 11:30

Division 1

Abbey Rangers v Sheerwater 11:30

Ash United v Frimley Green 11:30

CB Hounslow United v Bedfont & Feltham 11:30

Cobham v Staines Lammas 11:30

Dorking Wanderers Reserves v Epsom Athletic 11:30

Farleigh Rovers v Banstead Athletic 11:30

Sandhurst Town v Eversley & California 11:30

The forecast is pretty poor for the week. Is there any dispensation given for early call offs with it being Christmas, or do usual rules apply?

No. We have to wait til as late as possible Monday morning thus denying us the chance to have a proper knees up in Spain (or the like)! :lol:

Good question though! Keep 'em coming.

Sunday and Monday look dry at the moment.

FT SCR 3-0 Redhill - SCR up to 11th. Table here - http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?league=3956158

Atrocious conditions and a poor first half.

SCR bossed second half into driving wind and rain. Played well.

Scorers - Okrior and Gabbidon (2).

Then they are very wrong!

Quite so, Chris !

Obviously my reply and prediction to your first texted score to me was spot-on !!

The League pleads innocence!

The correct score was texted in by SCR but Redhill also texted later and got it the wrong way round.  It was corrected as swiftly as possible.  I don't know how many times we have reminded club secretaries etc. to always give the home score first.

The League pleads innocence!

The correct score was texted in by SCR but Redhill also texted later and got it the wrong way round.  It was corrected as swiftly as possible.  I don't know how many times we have reminded club secretaries etc. to always give the home score first.

Bring back morse-code and signalling, I say !

:bolt:

Camberley 3 v 1 Hartley

Nothing you wouldn't expect from this game whether it was a bottom 4 or top 4 clash !

Camberley took the lead early on when a penalty was saved but the follow up was scored.  Camberley could and maybe should have had a couple more before a swirling cross was headed back across goal for an equaliser.

2nd half Hartley started brightly, earned and missed a penalty and perhaps needed to make their advantage count.  2 goals from Coles though made it a comfortable end for the Krooners in what was probably a must win for them.

Also thanks to Hartley who despite the scoreline ensured they cleared up after themselves in the away dug out and dressing room.

Game on for the top 4 !

Camberley 3-1 Hartley Wintney

Cambo fully deserved their win against a strangely out of sorts Hartley. Hartley's goal resulted from a rare Bradshaw flap and they offered little in front of goal other than that. Maybe there is life in the title race yet!

Also forgot to mention Chertseytown being in the stand watching players he may or may not want to use in his battle to stay in the Ryman !

Oh and TRS was there as well :)

Managers get all over the place during this long festive period with games spread.

South Park had one or two, or... 'floating around' in their ground yesterday, as I said in another post.

p.s..  Trevor has got 4 goals.  Even Guernseys camera man, who I was standing behind, had trouble keeping up with the speed of play and catching eight goals !

Edited by Big J R

Horley Town 2 Epsom & Ewell 2

Horley took a deserved lead in the first half with a well taken goal by Ashley N. Second half saw Epsom the stronger side but Horley holding on until skipper Liam Cox was sent off (No idea why did not see it) Epsom got back into the game with a hand ball and a penalty scored by ex Horley foward Kylie Hough. Then Epsom were awarded another penalty which nobody else saw apart from the referee again Kylie Hough scorered. In the clsoing minutes and elbow by Epsom saw Town awarded a penalty and Ashley scored from the spot to send both team home with a point. A game destroyed by poor refereing for both sides.  

I guess on the day a point each was fair interesting to see what Epsom thought?