Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CAMBERLEY Town F.C. GO NAP IN VASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smudge

Congratulations to all involved with CTFC after todays victory over Newton Ayliffe,in the 5th round of the F.A. Vase.A very healthy crowd of 460,saw them score 5 goals,and concede 0 at Krooner Park.Star Man according to Radio Wey was ex Windsor player Rob Lazurchuk,he even scored directly from a corner.Fans will be over the moon,and looking forward to Mondays draw with glee.

Congratulations to Camberley,we now look forward to hosting them on Tuesday night in the CCL Prem 7.45 kick off please arrive early and enjoy our Hospitality,great tea bar serving hot drinks and Bacon rolls Burgers etc.and also our club bar with plenty of alcaholic drinks served by our friendly staff,love to see as many forumites as possible for a catch up and a laugh.

A fantastic day that I certainly didn't think would happen we I go there this morning.

Newtown are a big physical side and started really well and possibly should have scored in the 1st minute but for a decent save by Bradshaw.  After the first 15 minutes the game became a bit scrappy with neither side really getting a hold of the game.  Then out of nowhere in the 42nd minutes Coles found himself in the clear and despite the best efforts of the keeper put Camberley a goal up at half time.  The 2nd half was just one of those times you cant quite believe even though you witnessed it as we tore into our opponents.  2 goals in the 1st 10 minutes effectively sealed the tie and realty from them on it was game over.  2 late goals made it even more conclusive.

Several thanks.  Thanks to Hartley for just an exceptional post urging their supporters to come down and support us.  also thanks to the other clubs I saw represented alongside HW.  Westfield, Farnham and Eversley.  Also noticed a few from Lightwater FC too.  If I have missed any club off then I do apologise as all the support was much appreciated.

My first ever season of supporting Camberley was 85/86 when we reached the FA Vase QF.  We have now matched it 30 years on and I look forward to the draw on Monday.

the support on Social Media from the CCL has been great and thanks to all for that.

So it leaves me to say 2 things

1 - Best of luck to Hartley next week.  I know everyone from the CCL will be rooting for you.

2 - Rother.  Tippy tappy football or Vase Quarter Final ?

Fantastic result for Camberley. Great win. Agree with Krooner it was evident that a lot of CCFL teams came along in support. I saw In the Know ans will give him a mention in case he tells you off Krooner. Talking of support I hope the local busineses buy in and support Camberley. Post match I popped in the Standard which was buzzing with fans and locals. Im sure the local take aways did well too. Maybe an ad in the programme? Best of luck in the draw and here's hoping we can pull off a victory next week.

Fantastic result for Camberley. Great win. Agree with Krooner it was evident that a lot of CCFL teams came along in support. I saw In the Know ans will give him a mention in case he tells you off Krooner. Talking of support I hope the local busineses buy in and support Camberley. Post match I popped in the Standard which was buzzing with fans and locals. Im sure the local take aways did well too. Maybe an ad in the programme? Best of luck in the draw and here's hoping we can pull off a victory next week.

Yep poor of me to miss out our friends from Badshot Lea so massive thanks to them as well for their support :)

Those 12/5 odds on Cambo looked generous and insulting. :P

Never doubted Cambo would win and told them that last Saturday where Lazarczuk was outstanding against us.

2 - Rother.  Tippy tappy football or Vase Quarter Final ?

Oh everyone likes a bit of a Cup run, but I do like to see the ball moved about approximately at ground level - just a personal choice.

To be honest I don't buy into all this "CCL Family" bollox, supporting other clubs in a competition - I'm sure there are many Windsor fans who do not share my view, but honestly, I have next to no interest in how Camberley and Hartley Wintney get on in the Vase.

Good luck in the Qtrs though!! :)

Oh everyone likes a bit of a Cup run, but I do like to see the ball moved about approximately at ground level - just a personal choice.

To be honest I don't buy into all this "CCL Family" bollox, supporting other clubs in a competition - I'm sure there are many Windsor fans who do not share my view, but honestly, I have next to no interest in how Camberley and Hartley Wintney get on in the Vase.

Good luck in the Qtrs though!! :)

Grumpy :wub: .  That is because you are still too BTK for this league Rother !

Aren't we all?

If we can't go on a football forum and have a bit of fun and a gentle wind up then something's gone a bit out of kilter!

Not that there's much of that about on here these days. Everyone's gone to social media.

Archived