Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
cup of tea

EU Referendum

Deal  ??  Stitch-Up, more like !!

I'm voting OUT, and nothing will make me change my mind before the vote.

Deal  ??  Stitch-Up, more like !!

I'm voting OUT, and nothing will make me change my mind before the vote.

I'm a proud European but not so proud Englishman so I will certainly vote to stay in.

I'm OUT .... Thou I'm a proud European, it is being run by Germany and I'm afraid that's not for me.

I'm OUT .... Thou I'm a proud European, it is being run by Germany and I'm afraid that's not for me.

Think I would prefer Merkel to President Trump running the show. 

Think I would prefer Merkel to President Trump running the show.

Now now Alan no one said anything about being American, they deserve what they get, I would rather we spent the 10 million or so we give The EU each year on the NHS and OAP's.

Now now Alan no one said anything about being American, they deserve what they get, I would rather we spent the 10 million or so we give The EU each year on the NHS and OAP's.

EXACTLY !!!!

...... and I speak as someone both as a Senior Citizen, AND someone currently using the services of the beleaguered NHS !

Don't you just hate spell chk, I ment to say 10 billion .........

EXACTLY !!!!

...... and I speak as someone both as a Senior Citizen, AND someone currently using the services of the beleaguered NHS !

The voting demographics seem to suggest that our generation favour brexit, while the the younger generation overwhelmingly favour staying in.After the way us baby boomer's have allowed politicians of both major parties to ensure many of them will have a lifetime of debt thanks to tuition fees, the certainty that most of them will never get on the housing ladder thanks to us voting for Thatcher so we could buy council housing stock on the cheap, and condemning them to a poverty stricken old age because we allowed the final salary pension we enjoy to be a thing of the past for our own children.

I really feel ashamed of the golden generation to whom I belong and hope by voting to stay in they rub our noses right in it.

WELL, THAT'S IT, THEN  !

Dave's just come back from Europe with next to Fck All for us Brits.

Gove wants OUT. Boris will probably follow suit with quite a few more.

The BREXIT campaign is growing fast.

.......and now, Boris has definitely put the fox in with the chickens !

.......and now, Boris has definitely put the fox in with the chickens !

I really cant believe anyone takes that idiot seriously.

Love him or hate him Alan, he has a lot of followers. So now we go through 4 months sheer hell every time we hear the news or open a paper ......

I think that Cameron was so desperate to get re-elected that he agreed to a referendum - very dangerous with such a party that's so divided on it.

Personally, I don't think that Boris is that bothered about Europe, he's just positioning himself to be the next Prime Minister.

The voting demographics seem to suggest that our generation favour brexit, while the the younger generation overwhelmingly favour staying in.After the way us baby boomer's have allowed politicians of both major parties to ensure many of them will have a lifetime of debt thanks to tuition fees, the certainty that most of them will never get on the housing ladder thanks to us voting for Thatcher so we could buy council housing stock on the cheap, and condemning them to a poverty stricken old age because we allowed the final salary pension we enjoy to be a thing of the past for our own children.

I really feel ashamed of the golden generation to whom I belong and hope by voting to stay in they rub our noses right in it.

Think times will be tougher for the people who follow you, agree.

June is still a fair way off.  Lots of time fore more spin and lies.

It all just seems to be poitical scare tactics at the moment.

Not long now, though.

I think that Hitler is coming back to start WW3 from what I've heard ???

No worries, the Duke of Wellington is waiting for him. 

Well, we're leaving then - a sad day for the UK. Note to Cameron/Osborne - hitting the hardest off in society for several years to balance the books and then expecting those same people to vote for you in a referendum was not the brightest of ideas.

I'm ecstatic !!

Now, maybe, we can start to take control of our beloved country AND trade with both Europe AND the world.

The rhetoric from European leaders today just goes to prove that they are unhappy at losing us AND losing a major contributor to the Brussels gravy train !!!!

(ps - Our first great Grand-Child was born in the early hours of Independence Day.  Another reason to be ecstatic !)

Personally Im ashamed of my generation for voting brexit and even more ashamed of my beloved home town for overwhelmingly supporting the great unknown, with no thought for future generations. 

I genuinely hope it all turns out OK but fear the worse, and quite frankly the intellectual ineptitude and racist bigotry which resulted in last nights result has astounded even and old cynic like me.