Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

who is the worst manager in the league ?

Its an open forum, freedom of speech. I dont think a picture is warranted on these forums, half the pictures are a pee take anyway, the other half are scary as feck :ph34r:  :ph34r:  (i jest).

Personally ive seen many games this season, every manager is passionate, its how they contain it, some in Hallsy's case are a liability at times, against wgc he was a disgrace, nothing was done about it at all, trying to punch a fan at this level is damn right ridiculous whether you think your the "big i am" or not. Further more acting like that really does question a clubs stance on such behaviour.

As for others, ive seen plenty of arguements on the side line, but at the end of the game there is respect shown, just some cant.

If you have a certain manager in charge, it allows the team to behave in a certain manner and think its acceptable.

Ive seen LC's manager show passion but fair opinions this season, Levy's manager much the same, Mr Fisher is passionate also but doesnt take it too far.

At this level there is luck, but if i was a player at this level there are definately certain managers i wouldnt represent for sure. Its all about having morals and self-respect.

Anyway if you think the aboves trolling, you havent experienced certain managers first hand this season, thats for sure.

Its an open forum, freedom of speech. I dont think a picture is warranted on these forums, half the pictures are a pee take anyway, the other half are scary as feck :ph34r: :ph34r: (i jest).

:top:

Edited by Savagebee

Fisher is a decent coach... But he was an awful player! As much as he will tell you otherwise he was bad! Talks a good game but had plenty of bad Sunday mornings!

Never seen him play...but can imagine he would have been a "yappy" CM who was always chipping away at your ankles.....maybe massively far away from the truth, but well....whenever i see him reacting on the side lines, i chuckle and think that must have been the type of player he was :-)

Never seen him play...but can imagine he would have been a "yappy" CM who was always chipping away at your ankles.....maybe massively far away from the truth, but well....whenever i see him reacting on the side lines, i chuckle and think that must have been the type of player he was :-)

Really? I imagine him to have been a below average full back, with all the gear and no idea, getting skinned and making bad challenges whilst calling out typical rubbish player shouts like "any danger?" and "he doesn't want it". 

No-one's mentioned Micky Hazard yet . . . amazing!

That's a good shout. More concerned with retweeting Tottenham super nerds on twitter and attending the cheaper Tottenham events as the 'celebrity' guest. 

That's a good shout. More concerned with retweeting Tottenham super nerds on twitter and attending the cheaper Tottenham events as the 'celebrity' guest. 

My thoughts EXACTLY! An 'orrible little man too . . . 

My thoughts EXACTLY! An 'orrible little man too . . . 

Agreed. I was excited to have a former premier league player in ssml to start. But he quickly turned my excitement into disappointment. I've found him very arrogant, he has an "I'm right -you're wrong" attitude, just because he was a pro. I've read his twitter and believe me, he doesn't know it all. 

Agreed. I was excited to have a former premier league player in ssml to start. But he quickly turned my excitement into disappointment. I've found him very arrogant, he has an "I'm right -you're wrong" attitude, just because he was a pro. I've read his twitter and believe me, he doesn't know it all. 

When we played Hadley in the Challenge Trophy, he wanted to give the ref 1/100.

Really? I imagine him to have been a below average full back, with all the gear and no idea, getting skinned and making bad challenges whilst calling out typical rubbish player shouts like "any danger?" and "he doesn't want it". 

I guess anyone can imagine anything really....as i said i never seen him play. But a small fb he would have been then. Im sure i heard he was a CM

I guess anyone can imagine anything really....as i said i never seen him play. But a small fb he would have been then. Im sure i heard he was a CM

Bloody good point, and my imagination is wild let me tell you. That's just my guess from my time observing him as a manager.

To be honest, I'd be surprised if he played at all.

Who is HallSea?

When we played Hadley in the Challenge Trophy, he wanted to give the ref 1/100.

I know some Hadley players who say his commitment to Hadley is 1/100. 

Typical Spurs fan/player, everyone else's fault. 

Edited by Rebadiah Hongfield

Gaffa Bicks surely deserves a mention? Clueless about football but somehow retains a loyal following of half decent players

Edited by NeutralFan