Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bull to go

upthegate

Bull has done ok while he's been manager but it's time for him to go.

He wont be at margate next season so get the new manager in now and give him a few games to sort out who he wants before the end of the season. This will give the new manager a head start for next season.

Bull has managed to escape relegation and we thank him for that but the next level is a step too far for him.

Oh come on guys. Last three you've lost is team close to you or "top" of the table. So why get rid of him or think he should go? I've got more frustration with my team!!

PS: might have to ask for help for me to get the Rams "forum". Lost all my contacts and stuff on the computer - appears to have crashed. Drive C or something.

forgive me if i think these are some really odd posts.

first to admit that i thought bull was the wrong appmnt.

Having seen and listened though-i now think he was absolutely the correct appmnt (well done the board for ignoring most of us on this issue at least )

I hope to see him appointed for next season real soon.

his work ethic and what seems to be meticulous planning will be winning results.

need two more wins to be safe,and then we can lose all the other games as far as i am concerned .

its all about next season.

Edited by michael

come on NB took the role on and took us from second to bottom to 6th or 7th in a matter of a couple of months when it was needed ok results and performances have not been that good lately but that's football, it happens and don't forget it's NB first position in management, (well i think it is) so give the guy a chance he's still learning the role........  

seriously ... Nikki has done wonders and you think he should just bugger off before seeing the season out? Let the man have his moment before you start bringing him down! even if they do get someone in for the new season Nikki deserves to finish this season - I'd be happy for him to carry  on - he's proved he can do the job

Oh come on guys. Last three you've lost is team close to you or "top" of the table. So why get rid of him or think he should go? I've got more frustration with my team!!

PS: might have to ask for help for me to get the Rams "forum". Lost all my contacts and stuff on the computer - appears to have crashed. Drive C or something.

Must admit I peruse the Rams forum occasionally. If you put http://ramsgatefc.createaforum.com into your search engine,ie Google,Bing,etc,then you should be able to get through.

Don't know about the others. Hope it helps.

Seems if UTG is in a minority again as most people (including)

would give Nikki a contract to at least the end of 2016-17 season.

Is this not what the forum is about? Surely we are allowed differing views!

I still think there will be a new manager in place in the summer, i would just like it to be sooner.

Is this not what the forum is about? Surely we are allowed differing views!

I still think there will be a new manager in place in the summer, i would just like it to be sooner.

Have not said you cannot not have a view that is different to the majority just pointing out that you appear to be in the minority yet again.

As for a new manager I think there will be one one day but not for at least 12-15 months.