Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bull to go

upthegate

so what are these specific 'managerial skills' that you seek ?-UTG.

once definedhow do you know if he has or has not got them ?

What specifically is experience ?

TB was extremely experienced.

Jim-i have lots of managerial experience -Harvey is very experieced-but has won nothing of consequence.

could 15 years experience mean that i have been doing a job the same bad way forthe last 15 years ?

Jim-i have lots of managerial experience -Harvey is very experieced-but has won nothing of consequence.

could 15 years experience mean that i have been doing a job the same bad way forthe last 15 years ?

See I dont normally agree with Micheal but on this occasion he is talking ABSOLUTE sense, if given the right budget and players of his choice - and I emphasis - HIS CHOICE then I reckon Nikki should/will be a decent ,manager, my only crit of the guy is he is still a player/supporter and hasnt learnt to distance himself from the emotional roller coaster that entails.... when he gets that balance right then he has my FULL backing.... give the guy his chance FFS, given his mangement time I reckon he deserves a chance.

Michael you're missing my point. Bull wont be the manager next season so an early change is best for the club. Let Bull get some experience in a lower league.

For those of us not 'in the know', who is the new manager supposed to be? Maybe he's not available until the end of the season? Personally I think NB has done more than enough to be handed the reins next season but nothing in football would surprise me.

For those of us not 'in the know', who is the new manager supposed to be? Maybe he's not available until the end of the season? Personally I think NB has done more than enough to be handed the reins next season but nothing in football would surprise me.

I agree CE prehaps we should all shut up and listen to Derek's (UTG) words of wisdom. After all he seems to be in the loop of knowing everything more than us.

Derek what utter rubbish you spout, fancy a bet on Nikki still being with us next season, as imo he has done enough to deserve being appointed. Or are you all mouth and no trousers :D

Derek what utter rubbish you spout, fancy a bet on Nikki still being with us next season, as imo he has done enough to deserve being appointed. Or are you all mouth and no trousers  :D

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2016/01/09/ad-day-beagle-street-life-insurance-simply-done