Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Deadline Day - Thursday 31st March @ 5.00pm

The registration and transfer deadline for the Spartan South Midlands League is 5.00pm on Thursday 31st March.

Who do you want your club to sign?

Transfer Rumours ?

This thread is the place to read all the latest.

I'd like to see someone snap up Searsy from Berko and: A) Give him 90 mins. B) Play him in his proper position (a tidy midfielder). I see him on the bench, listed as a defender on the comrades website, enough is enough.

I see Michael Chopra has been released by Alloa Athletic FC Could we see him playing upfront for Southall FC?

I think for next season's promotion push Hertford Town need a new RB, some support for our striker, lessons in discipline and a defensive coach. There. I've said it.

Anything else..?

Not a bad shout. Hertford is a sleeping giant. Good facilities and infrastructure, great fans and committee, good links to the local community.

What's not to like?

Louis Bircham has joined Sun Sports as well as Dan Webb.

Both played last night against Holmer Green.

Louis Bircham has joined Sun Sports as well as Dan Webb.

Both played last night against Holmer Green.

Great signing. How the heck did we pull that off Dave? ...

See on the Edgware facebook page Hammond has signed, all them goals he contributed to Royston in there Championship season will surely see them over the line. Again Money talks.

Callum Wright has signed a deal with Broadfields till the end of the season, talks took place last night he'll be getting 3 pints of stella and packet of cheese and onion crisps every week !!!!

Good work Callum. Who do you know that plays there? Shame to see you drop a league but all the best. Am I right in saying Broadfields former player of the year B.Long has left on your arrival?

It's good to see some actual moves happening. More exciting than the actual deadline day! Callum Wright - Sunday League player at best, all heart and no quality. 

Louis Bircham is a massive signing, money at Sun??