Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Easter Saturday & Monday Match Thread

Saturday 26th March

Premier Division

Ashford Town(Mx) v Hartley Wintney

Bedfont Sports v Spelthorne Sports

Camberley Town v AFC Hayes

Chessington & Hook United v Badshot Lea

(at Frimley Green FC if Chalky Lane unfit)

Cove v Windsor

Farnham Town v Raynes Park Vale

Hanworth Villa v Chertsey Town

Knaphill v Guildford City

Redhill v Colliers Wood United

Sutton Common Rovers v Horley Town

RPM Records Division 1 Challenge Cup Semi-Final

Staines Lammas v Bedfont & Feltham

Division 1

Ash United v Worcester Park

Banstead Athletic v Frimley Green

CB Hounslow United v Farleigh Rovers

Dorking v Epsom Athletic

Sandhurst Town v Cobham

Sheerwater v Dorking Wanderers Reserves

South Park Reserves v Eversley & California

Easter Monday 28th March

Premier Division

AFC Hayes v Bedfont Sports 11:30

Badshot Lea v Camberley Town 11:30

Chertsey Town v Ashford Town(Mx) 12:30

Guildford City v Sutton Common Rovers 11:30

Hartley Wintney v Cove 11:30

Horley Town v Redhill 11:30

Raynes Park Vale v Epsom & Ewell 11:30

Spelthorne Sports v Hanworth Villa 11:30

Westfield v Farnham Town 11:30

Windsor v Knaphill 11:30

Division 1

Worcester Park v Eversley & California 3:00

Fingers crossed the rain doesn't affect our trip to Redhill.  :huh:

Worcester Park v Eversley & California for me on Monday.

3pm KO is handy though a little controversial I hear?  :ph34r:

Saturday - Heavy rain will move east during the afternoon, turning briefly very heavy and squally later, not reaching Kent until dusk.  :ph34r: 
Monday - HEAVY RAIN!!!  :( 

Edited by Chris Clapham

Cove for me tommx

Me old mate Duncs owes me a tea and watching out for Windsor as I have been doing the u18s for 3 months and loving it

Saturday - Heavy rain will move east during the afternoon, turning briefly very heavy and squally later, not reaching Kent until dusk. :ph34r: Monday - HEAVY RAIN!!! :(

Monday the weather could(according to the B B C) be very wet and windy, another named storm hitting the south with wind upto 60 MPH and torrential rain. They have been wrong before! Edited by Tel

Cove for me tommx

Me old mate Duncs owes me a tea and watching out for Windsor as I have been doing the u18s for 3 months and loving it

Surely a burger should be chucked in too Weebs !

Saturday - Heavy rain will move east during the afternoon, turning briefly very heavy and squally later, not reaching Kent until dusk.  :ph34r: 

Monday - HEAVY RAIN!!!  :( 

You're hardly a ray of sunshine are you, Chris !!!!  :huh: :o :ph34r:

Camberley 3 0 AFC Hayes

Comfortable for an understrength Krooners today.  Hat Trick for Matt Bunyan, 2 of which would have had Jonno the purist drooling ;)

special word of mention for the Hayes left back.  16 years old and held his own and was probably close to their MoM.  Good Luck to the lad.

3 perfect goals Krooner?

1st goal a long ball from the left back

2nd goal a long ball from the right back

3rd goal a long throw from the half way line.

Gotta be so proud

Yep had the burger and real cheddar on a cheese burger always wins

Me and Rother had a few small Easter egg treats as I normally provide the jakemans

Always in control today could have been 5 or 6 Windsor played football on what was a difficult pitch but Cove had their moments ant the No 4

Not bad at all

I think we will see cove back in three years once Duncs gets his youth and seniors working together which I know he is very good at

I know Duncs very well and someone said to me where is this loud shouting Paul Duncan

I said he is the quiet one over there

Ash Utd 4 Worcester Park 1

Another great result against a title challenging side.

Worcester Park started very well & created several good chances which they failed to take. Then from a long goal kick Worcester park failed to deal with it which allowed the Ash forward to go free & neatly lobbed the ball over the keeper & into the net. It got better for Ash soon after as the pressed hard to win the ball back which after a couple quick passes sent our forward free to tuck the ball home. Worcester park never out off the game had a chance to pull a goal back when a stupid tackle in the penalty box gave Worcester a penalty but Ash's keeper saved the penalty kick. Then on the stroke of half time a freekick from Ash with the wind behind them saw the Worcester keeper make a huge mistake allowing the ball to slip through his hand & into the net to give Ash a 3-0 at ht.

The second half saw Ash under a lot of pressure but were holding out until another needless tackle gave Worcester another penalty which was tuck away. Worcester now pressed hard & from a corner a goalbound header was tipped away but from the right back on the goalline so off he went & another penalty, but yet again the Ash keeper held firm & made another excellent save. It got even better for Ash when an excellent piece of skill from our forward saw him beat a couple Worcester defenders before slotting the ball home. To make it worse for Worcester then had a player sent off for taking out the ash forward when clean through.

Another impressive result again a title challenging side......so wish the season would have started in the last month

3 perfect goals Krooner?

1st goal a long ball from the left back

2nd goal a long ball from the right back

3rd goal a long throw from the half way line.

Gotta be so proud

Ha ha you do make me chuckle Johnno :)

Edited by Krooner

London and South East England

Forecast Summary

•  

Monday

Very windy with spells of rain, some heavy, during the morning. Conditions should improve gradually from the west, leaving the afternoon mainly dry and breezy with sunny spells.