Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Banter -v- Vitriol

I find the people hiding behind cartoon character profile pics and fake names are the most effervescent when it comes to vitriol on here. At least we all knew who Rhodes was and where he could be found. Not like most of the Scarlet Pimpernels who now frequent this forum!

Nah i'm not having that Jonno, there is no way that is ur profile picture...what kind of clown has 80's streaks now days!?

Karen? Far from it. I know who she is, where she's from, which club she follows and how to get in touch with her. Same can't be said about everyone!

Nah i'm not having that Jonno, there is no way that is ur profile picture...what kind of clown has 80's streaks now days!?

Your Mrs loves them....

Haha...i would really hate to see how you react in real life to criticism....seriously, my comments are an opinion...based on facts and now HTFC have made the right decision....next you will be protesting outside the ground at how badly hes been treated....our opinions differ....get over it...

It's not me who's been criticised on here - except very occasionally by Jonno - although I've spent a life of being criticised, but there are many ways of doing it, and on the occasions Jonno did offer criticism he treated me with respect. However far too often your criticisms are vitriolic and personal - and is summed up by your 'moniker' - not like your post at 8:57am this morning which I acknowledged was a 'reasoned argument' and treated others (in this case me) with a certain level of respect.

Despite all of that, I agree that HTFC have (probably) made the right decision, but even if I disagreed with them I wouldn't be protesting as it's not my call and my visits to HTFC (as a neutral) are few and far between. It's their decision and in their summing up they treated their manager with respect - something that you've failed to do over the last few weeks!!

I think you will find i do, i think youre being very selective with the posts you may read from what i do post tbh.

I have posted plenty of good natured comments, but i admit i do treat people the way they treat me...if you want to assume or take a swipe at me, then i wont hesitate in most instances to bite back. Who wouldnt.

I show a lot of respect in every day life, i just dont bow down to people that want to take advantage.

As ive said my comments i feel have been justified on many occassions regarding many relating to just that "respect", if you dont show it in the "real" world or on here, why expect it to be returned?

If you see my last post on another thread, please see that situation....riling perhaps but do i actually care much for it...no not really.

Anyway have a good day all, plenty of football to enjoy this weekend.

I think you will find i do, i think youre being very selective with the posts you may read from what i do post tbh.

I have posted plenty of good natured comments, but i admit i do treat people the way they treat me...if you want to assume or take a swipe at me, then i wont hesitate in most instances to bite back. Who wouldnt.

I show a lot of respect in every day life, i just dont bow down to people that want to take advantage.

As ive said my comments i feel have been justified on many occassions regarding many relating to just that "respect", if you dont show it in the "real" world or on here, why expect it to be returned?

If you see my last post on another thread, please see that situation....riling perhaps but do i actually care much for it...no not really.

Anyway have a good day all, plenty of football to enjoy this weekend.

Just wanted to add that whilst  I don't disagree with all of your posts and all that,  but (at the risk of pointing out the obvious) your user name is kind of a sad reflection on yourself in that you have resorted to what I can only call kiddies playground humour that  is more befitting of a 7 year old.  

Please grow up.

rgds Dave-KL

Bang out of order, you have treated me with no respect there..

You'll live.

I think we're all adult enough to know whether someones having a genuine opinion or just trolling and its down to the individual of person to decide whether they will ignore them comments or invest time in building the buzz for them trolls?

Sounds to me as though there's a hidden agenda against HallsyIsAPenis & Reb. Reason - Whitely Bay has raised a main issue against trolls, yet one example being Reb(a regular forum user) v Hale Lays you failed to mention the 4/5 unknown players that signed up to have a snipe back.

And I feel Hallsea and his fantastic opinions have also has become part of the furniture here replacing the old retired bunch you talk about. Prehaps it's also time to consider your future in the forum game WB if you can't adapt to the times.

Karen? Far from it. I know who she is, where she's from, which club she follows and how to get in touch with her. Same can't be said about everyone!

Do I need to take out a Restraining Order  :P

Karen Browne, on 22 Apr 2016 - 6:05 PM, said:

No, not at all. A visit to London Tigers on a cold, wet Tuesday night in January should soon dampen his (or anyone's) ardour. It's what we might be facing if we don't pull our fingers out at Chalfont today :(

No, not at all. A visit to London Tigers on a cold, wet Tuesday night in January should soon dampen his (or anyone's) ardour. It's what we might be facing if we don't pull our fingers out at Chalfont today :(

Good luck today

Restraining ???

All sounds a bit 'kinky; to me, Karen !!  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I can't stand this Monkey8 hiding behind a false name... who is he?!?