Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek 26-28th April Fixtures

Didnt get to see much of the final but well done to Worcester Park for winning.  Credit to both sides as well for their attitude off the pitch.  Both teams dressing rooms were left pretty clean and tidy and I know all at CTFC were very grateful to both sides for that.

Not many Krooner, but then again how many teams actually went there ? 

Indeed Windsor_Sec and there lays an interesting conversation.......

THURSDAY LATEST

Premier Division

Chessington & Hook United 0-0 Farnham Town

Westfield (Mensah) 1-0 Bedfont Sports HT

Division 1

South Park Res 0-0 Dorking Wanderers Reserves

Aldershot Cup Semi Final

Fleet Town (Gilbert) 1-0 Camberley Town

Edited by Chris Clapham

THURSDAY RESULTS

Premier Division

Chessington & Hook United 0-4 Farnham Town FT

Westfield (Mensah 2, Karly) 3-1 Bedfont Sports (Jeffreys) FT

Division 1

South Park Res 1-0 Dorking Wanderers Reserves FT

Aldershot Cup Semi Final

Fleet Town (Gilbert) 1-2 Camberley Town (Coles, Bunyan) FT

Edited by Chris Clapham

It was £9 to get into Fleet last night! Feck that!

I'd predict Walton & Hersham charging the same for CCL football next season... 

I don't much like my own club charging £8, but I understand that when you factor in rent, utilities and everything else, to cut the price reduces income without the benefit of increased attendances and makes it harder to run the business. Because, once the club is incorporated, that's what it is. 

Up here, I can watch AFC Liverpool at Step 5 for £3 as I have an NUS card but they market themselves as a club for those who can't afford to watch Liverpool FC. AFC Liverpool also have an arrangement with Marine FC, whose ground they share, to sell their extensive range of merchandise in Marine's shop on matchdays and do a lot of fundraising. Plus they don't have to maintain a ground (yet).

Most Step 4 clubs in the NPL seem to charge around £8, which is what Ashford charged when we came down and what I hope we will charge next season if we go up. The fact is, running a football club is expensive!

I'd predict Walton & Hersham charging the same for CCL football next season... 

I don't much like my own club charging £8, but I understand that when you factor in rent, utilities and everything else, to cut the price reduces income without the benefit of increased attendances and makes it harder to run the business. Because, once the club is incorporated, that's what it is. 

Up here, I can watch AFC Liverpool at Step 5 for £3 as I have an NUS card but they market themselves as a club for those who can't afford to watch Liverpool FC. AFC Liverpool also have an arrangement with Marine FC, whose ground they share, to sell their extensive range of merchandise in Marine's shop on matchdays and do a lot of fundraising. Plus they don't have to maintain a ground (yet).

Most Step 4 clubs in the NPL seem to charge around £8, which is what Ashford charged when we came down and what I hope we will charge next season if we go up. The fact is, running a football club is expensive!

Sutton Common Rovers have announced their season ticket prices for next season 16/17 after successfully running them for the 1st time this season.

Has to work out to be the cheapest Step 5 football available around.

post-12874-0-94830600-1462008013_thumb.jpeg

All credit to clubs who offer initiatives. We will be up £1 for all  1st XI Wood games next season but an email and cash for (£TBA) will get you a season ticket at Wibbandune for Wood and Balham games (TBC in 1 weeks time).  :580:

Edited by Chris Clapham

8/9 quid is the norm at step 4 to be fair...

I went to that fleet game with my 14 year old son and he was free entry which was a good touch so no complaints from me.

I have to say it was a very entertaining game between 2 very decent sides, fleet should have been out of sight first half, second half Camberley looked better side but fleet had the best chances and will feel hard done by to have lost, classic game of 2 halves really although fleet the better side which may surprise a few who dismiss step 4 as being shockingly poor!

As a neutral it was a good watch to be honest and 2 decent sides. Well done both sides, I was surprised Camberley played a virtual full strength side from looking at their recent teams, thought they would have rested virtually all, credit to them though for not.