Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town Announce New Manager!

Official Club Statement:

"Hertford Town FC are pleased to announce that Gavin Kelsey will take over as manager of Hertford Town FC as 1st Team Manager with immediate effect.

Gavin has a very impressive track record in non-league and his knowledge of local football is second-to-none. His record in both league and cup competitions coupled with his passion for youth, ladies and inclusive football made him the standout candidate during our selection process.

We have long felt that Hertford Town FC has the best fans in the league and we are very confident that our new manager will bring them the success they deserve.

We are delighted to have Gavin on board for what is a very exciting time for the club both on and off the pitch. 
Welcome to the club Gavin!!!"

I am personally bloody delighted by this news as he was my 1st choice, can't believe we've got him.

Fantastic appointment!!!!!

Thoughts?

Great little bit of business from Hertford Town FC. Great club, great fans and now a very good young manager. Wonder how many players will follow?

Wonder if Mr Rose will stay now? Wonder if the little repribates will be thrown out as the "new evolution" of Hertfords fan base.

Great appointment, feel sorry for Hoddy, nice club that played good football last season, feel an exodus is on the cards, perhaps a cart horse or two following over to Hertford from Hoddy.

Very good appointment. Who thinks Gavin lost trust in Roger, in the case he was told Hoddesdon could be promoted, then they the failed ground grading.

My lawyer has instructed me not to comment

Rose knows Gavin from St Mags days so can't see an issue there.  Rose and Wade and Summers as forward options isn't a bad lineup.  Drapes was at Hertford a few years back as was Robbo in goal.  Think it will be quite a simple move.

I guess the question that we all want to know the answer to, is where will Gavin Kelsey be managing in the 2017/18 season.

3 clubs in 3 seasons, money has to be on a 4th doesn't it?

I guess the question that we all want to know the answer to, is where will Gavin Kelsey be managing in the 2017/18 season.

3 clubs in 3 seasons, money has to be on a 4th doesn't it?

Three East Herts clubs even - maybe worth a punt on FC Broxbourne Borough  :P

I'm amazed at the people around Hertford Town that slagged the club off for sacking Halsey and now seem to have forgotten all about him and jumped on the Kelsey band wagon.

The King is dead, long live the King.

The fickle nature of a SSML fan.

I for one haven't forgotten, Gavin will fit in well at Hertford with their backstabbing committee & fans