Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hoddesdon Town Seek Applicants For New Manager

Its going to depend on what is left now Gavin has left. Whoever goes in there will have to rebuild a new side maybe even 2 new sides. Going to be a big ask

In the end Hoddesdon only have themselves to blame. A club should set their target at the beginning of the season. Gavin was told when he left St Mags that everything was in place for promotion to step 4. Obviously that was not the case.

Im now a Hertford supporter :D :D :D madness

Absolute madness. This is why our league beats any other. Fairplay Gav massive move.

Im with Karen ... Ardilles

Judges - wildcard

Or my outsider - Dean Barker(Cockfosters). Now his not running that B'Wood schools rep side he seems keen to switch it up away from there to make new friends.

Absolute madness. This is why our league beats any other. Fairplay Gav massive move.

TBH i like Hertford, i just never liked the manager destroying the rep, the chav fans that threatened everyone in sight and a few of the minor/pathetic fans that you do always get in each club. I wish them well....but i feel sorry for Hoddesdon now, as theyre blatantly clutching....they maybe struggling for cash at the end of the season with the fines they will dish out with the Rose brothers and that dimwit at the helm...mind there isnt much protection for a manager like that at Hoddy...im sure he will get slapped one of these days by a fan....mind they didnt have much support when i visited a few times this season.

In response to Dankeywood regarding attendances at Hoddesdon. I would agree that they were well above the league average, but I wonder how many supporters will be prepared to travel up the A10 to Ware to watch them next season?

However, I am sure that this will be fine for Mr Halsey as the ground is right on his doorstep.

Does anybody know how the cricket club feel about the ground move?