Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guildford City Signings....

Im not surprise to see these Camberley players jumping ship.

As regular visitor/fan at Ashford I was told that the Guildford manger was trying to tout a couple Ashford players after the Ashford home fixture v Guildford. Which I don't agree with.

However it's good to see a manager at Guildford finally identity the players to compete for the title in this league. I think it's embarrassing that a club can pay some of there players 100 pound a week and just about avoid relegation in the combine counties. When teams such as Ashford, Horley and Hanworth finish in the top 6 with much lower budgets.

Lower budgets??

No budget thank you.

I believe it's the current Guildford manager 1st full season in charge and I think he's made some great signings and is building a strong team that will compete for the title. Which previous manager have seem to failed to do with the budget they've had to work with..Good luck.

Guildford paid their players last year???

Putting some money into the pitch might have been a better investment.

Hopefully that's been done now so it doesn't look like an Olympic Shot Put Arena next season.

Edited by Rother