Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
lazarus

Start of Season

The Board met last night and accepted my recommendations for the start of the season, following the news about the FA Cup, and they can now be viewd on the web site.  It makes for something of a messy start to the season but we are just trying to do our best for the clubs.

League fixtures for the period 1 - 10 August will probably be announced earlier than the rest of the season..

Wrong link above.  :wacko:

Our premier and pre-season preview here - http://wibbandune.simplesite.com/417946078

Our division 1 preview is here - http://wibbandune.simplesite.com/418131638

Edited by Chris Clapham

From Lazarus

League fixtures for the period 1 - 10 August will probably be announced earlier than the rest of the season..

Mr Fixture Secretary, Lazarus, Mr C or just Alan

When are we likely to see the early fixtures?

INFORMATION ONLY

Wessex League fixtures now on their website, thanks to Barbie and Tony's Non-League Forum

INFORMATION ONLY

Wessex League fixtures now on their website, thanks to Barbie and Tony's Non-League Forum

Eastern Counties League fixtures out too

League fixtures can not be put together until Ryman League publish their fixtures due to ground shares of Epsom & Ewell & Dorking at Ryman League clubs. The Ryman League fixtures are due out this Friday.

League fixtures can not be put together until Ryman League publish their fixtures due to ground shares of Epsom & Ewell & Dorking at Ryman League clubs. The Ryman League fixtures are due out this Friday.

The Southern League are also due to issue theirs this Friday.

Some leagues don't have too many ground shares, if any, but if you try to anticipate fixtures involving clubs in ground share situations, it inevitably results in more alterations and we have enough of those as it is, thanks to postponements, cup runs, etc.  I prefer to wait until I have as much information as possible but it is likely that those fixtures prior to Sat 6 August, for those clubs who have requested them, will be published hopefully on Friday of this week.

My provisional fixture list for the whole season will hopefully be sent out 25/26 July at the latest but could be earlier if it all goes well.

Based on recent posts on other threads I think I when in Blighty I must become a wanderer as I go round and round , and this secret squirrel nonsense from my adopted team on match reports and announcements like put it in your diary but I can't tell you why is quite honestly doing my swede in.

Not long now though, until we ALL knoiw.

From the CCL just now.

"This is to confirm that the early season fixtures up to and including Saturday 13 August will be released to clubs, etc., on Friday 15 July.

The whole annual fixture list will hopefully be released on or before 26 July."

Nice. Can start planning the first groundhop shortly.

Is that a CCL hop?

H Cambo then FA Cup then Horley A and Hanworth H. Three league games v sides above us last season. 

Loving that start!  :duel:

Edited by Chris Clapham

Early season mapped for me, with trips to BEDFONT on 2nd Aug v E & E and BEDFONT SPORTS on 6th v WINDSOR in the F A CUP.

Make yourself known tel when you visit us on the 2nd.

Dalts, I'm usually in the bar prior the game and always at half time. My NY Yankees hat should give me away. Roll on football !

They are all on the CCL web site:  http://combinedcounties.pitchero.com/match-info/fixtures/2016-08

There are no Div One fixtures for Sat 13/8 yet as I was waiting for a couple of clubs to confirm their ground availability.  I have that info now and will put them on the web site later.

It is correct that there is only one Div One fixture on Sat 6/8 as only two clubs in Div One (apart from those in the FA Cup) wanted to play on that date.

Edited by lazarus

They are all on the CCL web site: http://combinedcounties.pitchero.com/match-info/fixtures/2016-08

There are no Div One fixtures for Sat 13/8 yet as I was waiting for a couple of clubs to confirm their ground availability. I have that info now and will put them on the web site later.

It is correct that there is only one Div One fixture on Sat 6/8 as only two clubs in Div One (apart from those in the FA Cup) wanted to play on that date.

Thanks Alan. Is Mal from Windsor still running the web?