Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest Margate news

jc

The Conference have imposed a deadline of 31st May 2004 for Margate to complete their new ground, according to confguide.

Considering that they haven't even started work on it yet, this is bound to set off some panicking.

Don't judge us all with the moron's who wish you to loose your club.Their are many many Fleet fan's who wish you well,and hope thing's work out well for you at Margate.Inter club banter is all part of the game,but when a club may go out of existance it ain't funny to read some of the adverse comment's on this site.

Best Wishes from all genuine Fleet Fans to you at Margate and we hope you have better news in 2004.

Well said Roy. I keep promising myself I won't write on the Forum too much, but I agree with you absolutely. I cannot read into the minds of those who are hoping to see Margate go down. I am sure that any true supporter of football can only feel for those supporters who have to be in the wings, unable to do anything to resolve such a situation as they find themselves in now. I am one of the genuine Fleet Fans and I do hope you have better news in 2004.