Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
4wembleyfinals

Claudiu Vilcu

It seems we have parted company with Claudiu although no comment has been made from " Official Sources". Presumably he could not be guaranteed a regular place but it would have been nice to have seen a statement from the club thanking him for his past efforts. Perhaps I have missed something.

Doe any one know the reason for his demise and where he is going?   

Thanks CC for the info. As I said recently, due to medical reasons, I expect to be be out of the loop for a while but hope to keep up with all the fans comments and news.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

Reading the Stortford fans forum things are looking fairly grim pre-season; a new manager, low budget, and new squad which one of their fans rated as 'mid-ryman quality'. Hope Claudiu knows what he's joining!

I'd like to express my thanks to Claudiu for the immense contribution he's made to our improvement as a team over the last couple of seasons. Sad to see him go, but I'm sure he can do well at a higher level, I wish him well.

Claudiu's recent tweets about the club and it's fans show what a decent man he is, as well as being an accomplished footballer. I think I placed him in my top Enfield Town team of all time when we did that for the programme some time ago - not bad for an ex Barnet player!  

We'll miss those marauding runs forward, Claudiu!

Doesn't matter how many we have got.Finding two that are good quality and can play together as a partnership is what we have lacked so far this season.Getting Claudio back certainly improves our chances of doing so.